China NT 2021

• I think we all saw the best of Serbia and Italy at WCH. I don't think that they can upgrade their game more than that. Especially after Ognjenovic, Bosetti, De Gennaro retire curious about them. Maybe not in Tokyo, Russia will be raise from their ashes in Paris.

Well I think Italy can upgrade

Yes they iveroerformed in Wch and since then they didn't have shown the same level

Caterina bosetti is now top 3 oh in this club season,is she show that in NT good

Also fahr is growing up so fast and i would like that pietrini also become a starter soon

No saying that Egonu now has a maturity and confidence level so high

I see their game rising compared to 2019 but idk if it would be ready for og

• You mean semi-finalist; there can't be 4 finalists.:P

And your post seems to presuppose that China will avoid both Serbia and Italy in the semis. I honestly don't know how doable that is...I tried to gather how the seeded will meet in quarters, but I couldn't found exactly how they would be paired beyond that 1st will play against 4th and 2nd against either the 2nd or 3rd depending on the dice. But who will the winner of A1-B4 and A4-B1 matches go against in the semis?

Oh I forget about this complicated matching system, it adds so much randomization. I still hope we will see a SRB-ITA semifinal. Both are on a similar level, and the match between them should decide which one deserves to be the finalist.

I hope we won't see A2-B2 and A3-B3 match-up in quarters.

• If im not mistake Tandara, Gabi and Natália didnt play together and Thaisa is coming back to a good shape.

What do you think about Mayany?

• What do you think about Mayany?

She has been playing really good. A young prospect. To bad that she was not tested on VNL. She has pontetial but unexperienced

• Apparently they forgot 2004. KIND OF JUST LIKE THE MOVIE, right sitenoise? ;)

Honestly though 2004 is the triumph of a fast system (all the Chinese players were below 6'2; the one tall player, Zhao Ruirui at 6'6, was injured in a very early match) over a tall, hard hitting system (Russia with Gamova & Sokolova)

Looking back there are a few recognizable names that were active even in the 2016 cycle (Fabiana, Del Core, Centoni, Kimura, Carrillo, Rivera, and Logan)

• Also, Yan Ni said she will retire, 2021 Tokyo will be her last international tournament. Last tournament is expected to be the National Games, as is convention for Chinese VB players.

We will miss her for 2022 WCh for sure.

• Also, Yan Ni said she will retire, 2021 Tokyo will be her last international tournament. Last tournament is expected to be the National Games, as is convention for Chinese VB players.

We will miss her for 2022 WCh for sure.

She deserves that retirement honestly, such a hard worker and to put out the performance she consistently does through it all. I can't imagine how her shoulder feels after every match, it's always heavily taped up. The middle/setter duo of her and DIng Xia is one of my favorites to watch next to Nootsara and Pluemjit. It helped that they played in Liaoning together which translated easily into the national team. Definitely hard to replace a connection like that. Yao Di and Wang Yuanyuan have nothing similar at all.

Regarding China's future in the middle, those younger players need to step it up big time. None of them is close to the level she or Yuan is at offensively and defensively.

• Diao Lin-yu are still injured now.

Ding Xia won't go to Beijing for the training camp due to Hebei's new COVID-19 epidemic situation ...

Oh, my god!

Therefore, Gong Xiang-yu might be a setter again in NT ...

The opposite hitters might be Liu Yan-han and Li Yao ...

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Diao Lin-yu are still injured now.

Ding Xia won't go to Beijing for the training camp due to Hebei's new COVID-19 epidemic situation ...

Oh, my god!

Therefore, Gong Xiang-yu might be a setter again in NT ...

The opposite hitters might be Liu Yan-han and Li Yao ...

Did Gong Xiang Yu start playing volleyball as setter?

• Did Gong Xiang Yu start playing volleyball as setter?

The 12-player roster of the winner of 2013 U18 WCH:

S - Sun Hai-ping, Gong Xiang-yu

OP - Ju Wan-rong, Liu Meng-yao

OH - Wang Yun-lu, Lin Lin, Du Qing-qing

MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Hu Ming-yuan, Wang Yuan-yuan

L - Song Xin-yu, Huang Jia-yi

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• I have nightmare from this team since what they did us in semis

We were so close 😣

• According to the rumors,

due to lack of setters and OPs,

Lei Hai-lin (S) and Chen Bo-ya (OP) has joined the training camp.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Today, Friday 12th February is the first day of the LUNAR NEW YEAR of the OX. Lunar New Year is celebrated by the Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Mongolian and Tibetan communities around the world.

Warm wishes to everyone celebrating Lunar New Year with their family and friends.

祝, 身体健康,恭喜发财 🙏

Coach Lang Ping and her team would also like to wish everyone HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR

https://www.facebook.com/china…/videos/1220109145053246/