China NT 2021

• You care about time, I care more about how to watch the OG with much stricter restrictions under IOC + Corp. overreaching long-arm copylefts beyond the FIVB jurisdiction. Even to watch a full shortly delayed match will be blessing. The only thing I detest about Olympics. The greed makes it so exclusive! Hopefully they will be more considerate during this pandemic as there won't be any int'l spectators.

You are correct. Can't watch free sports these days. I hope all the apps won't get blocked because I want to watch it on my TV instead of poor quality streams on laptop. Best solution is to watch other countries online streaming using a vpn. I hate NBC all the way.

• You are correct. Can't watch free sports these days. I hope all the apps won't get blocked because I want to watch it on my TV instead of poor quality streams on laptop. Best solution is to watch other countries online streaming using a vpn. I hate NBC all the way.

NBC won't have VPN-able streams. (unless thats why you hate them, then agreed :lol:)

• NBC won't have VPN-able streams. (unless thats why you hate them, then agreed :lol:)

I hate everything about NBC, the non live TV coverage for most sports, the paid online streaming, Bob Costas, etc.

• whats wrong with cctv5 lol

Biased commentators talking nonsense and probably don't know the difference between pos4 and pos2

Only for volleyball though. Other sports like table tennis have perfectly fine commentary.

• Pretty sure when the alternative is cctv5 nobody would mind :)

How I wish CCTV5 is not geo blocked. Can't wait to download 4k matches for Olympics.

• How I wish CCTV5 is not geo blocked. Can't wait to download 4k matches for Olympics.

Just for OG, can VPN4CN solve the geo-block issue? I am thinking of getting a commercial VPN that will work4CN.

Any suggestion on good VPN for watching OG?

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• no we had Clayton Lucas today.

or maybe I was just too tired to notice lol

She's on Canada-Belgium now I believe

There were two commentators, male & female on CHN v USA match, Lucas Clayton (UK) & Salima Rockwell (USA).

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara: correction ().

• Just for OG, can VPN4CN solve the geo-block issue? I am thinking of getting a commercial VPN that will work4CN.

Any suggestion on good VPN for watching OG?

I have no idea. The only VPN with China ip I have used is Ivacy and it does not work against the geo blockage. I use apps but most of them are deleted due to copyright issues. Best case is using VPN in other countries' online streaming if you don't want to pay for NBC online streaming.

• I have no idea. The only VPN with China ip I have used is Ivacy and it does not work against the geo blockage. I use apps but most of them are deleted due to copyright issues. Best case is using VPN in other countries' online streaming if you don't want to pay for NBC online streaming.

I think tencent got broadcasting rights like in the world cup?

maybe v.qq.com would work

• I have no idea. The only VPN with China ip I have used is Ivacy and it does not work against the geo blockage. I use apps but most of them are deleted due to copyright issues. Best case is using VPN in other countries' online streaming if you don't want to pay for NBC online streaming.

Can a non-US IP pay for NBC online streaming? Is it offered worldwide, or covering Asia?

• I think tencent got broadcasting rights like in the world cup?

maybe v.qq.com would work

All Olympics coverage is broadcasted by CCTV in China. World Cup wouldn't be a problem because Spanish channel broadcast it for free in the US. I have never watched any American World Cup coverage. Thanks to Univision.

• Can a non-US IP pay for NBC online streaming? Is it offered worldwide, or covering Asia?

Not sure. The log in to watch NBC online streaming is linked to some kind of TV subscription like Spectrum, ATT, etc. I think you must be subscribed to one of those. If you don't live in the US, just watch other countries' online streaming using a VPN. Last Olympics was free for Canada and BBC but not sure about this Olympics though. Greedy corporations are forcing everyone to pay to watch sports.