China NT 2021

• All Olympics coverage is broadcasted by CCTV in China. World Cup wouldn't be a problem because Spanish channel broadcast it for free in the US. I have never watched any American World Cup coverage. Thanks to Univision.

ALL FIVB events are not that lousy in broadcast issue, only the IOC OG is the bloody hell in copylefts restrictions... there is no comparison in sporting events, IOC OG is the worst!!! The most exclusive, the most restrictive!!!

The not rich nations are left out for the OG coverage! It has been unchanged for decades! I curse their greed without finding solutions to those poor countries that won't purchase the broadcast rights. They, incl. IOC, can care less that the poor nations are unable to watch the sport events named Olympics with all its hype of five continents and all inclusive movements. Only the rich countries will enjoy the live broadcast. For the unfortunate nations, be satisfied to read the news only.... :down::down::down: for sports like volleyball, popularity is limited to certain countries only, for the most nations there is simply no coverage at all for volleyball!! :(

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Is nbc the only broadcasting company to cover olympic? They should get another one. Weird when olympic will be in asia and asians can't watch it because they have to pay using american credit card 🤔

It's the only one in the USA. But they also have the most coverage (they pay billions for the rights, so they get the rights to everything)

They don't have the rights in Asia. Google says CCTV has China's rights.

• Is nbc the only broadcasting company to cover olympic? They should get another one. Weird when olympic will be in asia and asians can't watch it because they have to pay using american credit card 🤔

NBC paid the most to IOC so they get to choose everything including schedule. That's why you see swimming finals in the morning in China and Japan because it is prime time in the US. They will also try their best to block you from watching other countries online streaming by geo restrictions, internet throttling, etc. I have experienced this bs during 2016 Olympics. Expecting more worst this year. Other countries might require subscription to watch online streaming now.

• NBC paid the most to IOC so they get to choose everything including schedule. That's why you see swimming finals in the morning in China and Japan because it is prime time in the US. They will also try their best to block you from watching other countries online streaming by geo restrictions, internet throttling, etc. I have experienced this bs during 2016 Olympics. Expecting more worst this year. Other countries might require subscription to watch online streaming now.

at least streams are more reliable online now.

NBC probably won't have every stream for pool play (they'll use the world feed)... but the other countries should

• I just wanted to post this again

Thank you. I missed it the first time :rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

• I just wanted to post this again

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

It must be dangerous for anyone's eardrums to have Yuan as a teammate

• That photo is just so ... I dunno. Scary, funny, beautiful, iconic

• Almost works, but it's not the right shape