China NT 2021

• I will grab a good screenshot when I Watch the replay tonight

Share the Hi-res here if/when you do. I lol heartily every time I look at it. I will use it as a Desktop Wallpaper

• sitenoise this will have to do

It is so weird that Yuan doesn't sound as loud in this upgraded version :rolll:

Still a great photo. Iconic

• So sad we can't see yuan vs thaisa

They face in wcch but it wasn't the same

• Chinese whole team photo (25 persons)

after their last match versus the US team -- VNL 2021.06.20

The People's Daily also specially posted on its official online platform, praising the Chinese women's volleyball team's performance in the VNL and praising the team for displaying the resilient fighting spirit.

People's Daily wrote, "in the 2021 World Women's Volleyball League, the Chinese team won 3-0 over the US team for the seven consecutive victories. Although the team failed to make it to the top four, this campaign achieved the goal of training and showed the spirit of winning without arrogance and losing without being discouraged. When we come to the team, everyone should be the best of themselves and show the national spirit of never giving up in the face of difficulties. We'll see you next month at the Tokyo Olympics!"

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara: Additional info & images ().

• Lang Ping commented: "no matter what the opponent (the US team) may consider, we send the main force to face them!"

Zhu Ting said: "the US team belongs to the same group in the Olympic Games, we must pay close attention to them and mobilize our strength."

After winning the match against the US team, Zhang Changning was very happy and said frankly: today I was super happy. We prepared a lot and played very hard. Zhang then summed up the match and said: "in all 15 matches, I think the happiest thing is to win over the Brazilian team, and the most delighted thing is to win over the US team."

Now the team has set out to return home, and then we are waiting for the Olympic Games to start! (Tencent 6/21)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Every one is fully loaded with multiple big luggage! A tilted photographer :lol:

May be they'll have the specially arranged chartered flight by the Chinese national carrier like their flight when the team came from Shanghai to Rome (not Milan at that time, different flight from being posted here, I read it some time afterward about the specially arranged charted flight).

• It would have been a different story if the A team played at least from the 3rd wek 😂

But that is not the intention of the FIVB by putting it in later stage.

And I am quite sure though unspoken that Lang did not want her team play in the last four esp. when the OG is so close. In the normal situation as the previous WGP/VNL the team might still wish to participate in the final six round under convenient arrangement and being close to home, but under this pandemic situation everything is less convenient, so training up to prelim is adequate and better leave early to have some rest and small adjustment at home base. Ofc viewers may have different wishes.

• Women's Volleyball Match Schedule

Tokyo Olympic Games - Chinese Team

1) CHN v TUR 25.07.21 07:25 (GMT)

2) CHN v USA 27.07.21 02:05 (GMT)

3) CHN v RUS 29.07.21 07:25 (GMT)

4) CHN v ITA 31.07.21 12:45 (GMT)

5) CHN v ARG 02.08.21 07:25 (GMT)

https://en.volleyballworld.com…mpics/2020/women/schedule