China NT 2021

• What really interests me is the lefties hitting from the left and righties from the right thing. Seems pretty clear Li YY hits better from the left. Not many righties hit better from the right. Maybe one of the italians, I dunno. But not with the angles you speak of in reverse of LYY from the left. YOLO will show ya'll how it's done some day :super:

Sheilla and Goncha are the righties that hit from the right and they did amazing. 😂

• What really interests me is the lefties hitting from the left and righties from the right thing. Seems pretty clear Li YY hits better from the left. Not many righties hit better from the right. Maybe one of the italians, I dunno. But not with the angles you speak of in reverse of LYY from the left. YOLO will show ya'll how it's done some day :super:

Your favorite, Jordan Thompson, is very offended.

• Sheilla and Goncha are the righties that hit from the right and they did amazing. 😂

oops :!: Sheilla was before my time. I'm down with the mom from Brazil thing :white: Forgot Gonch, though. She doesn't really get the crisp angles I desire though.

China has a good OP. Getting the job done is one thing. I want the angles!

Your favorite, Jordan Thompson, is very offended.

Does she hit the ball? I always just see her running around having a good time :woohoo:

ps - tell her I'm sorry

• Genius of the Sky to give Sheilla some love I have seen her do the #2 cool thing not enough righty OPs do: kill from 3. With prejudice

• Ebrar also hits better from right although she is rightie

• Someone made a video about Zhang Changning's plays in the 2021 VNL, and compiled a table of the scores she made throughout the tournament (10 matches where she's fielded). Against the NED team she played as a substitute and made 7 points. In the last row against the US team, Zhang accounted for 13 points.

Among the team's main line-up, Zhang Changning had the most difficult time in the VNL. She was the only main player who played from the beginning till the end. Although there were some rotations, the players' body could not be completely relaxed under the tense schedule, so someone catched Zhang Changning's scene.

It's really heartbreaking. In the match against Poland, when Zhang Changning started playing, we could clearly see that all the pink hairpins on her head have lost their color. It could be seen that it's difficult to buy a hairpin in such a closed environment. At the first moment before the team returning to home, Zhang Changning also posted the news through her social media, so some people teased her that "she could finally buy some new hairpins."

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• This VNL is a great training to ZCN, she looked a lot more confident and efficient in attacking imo. It is a treasure for China to have 3 world-class OH in a squad...

• This VNL is a great training to ZCN, she looked a lot more confident and efficient in attacking imo. It is a treasure for China to have 3 world-class OH in a squad...

Yes! But in the beginning many observers ridiculed Zhang for being the only one (aside from libero) among the main lineup to be assigned to play in the VNL from the outset. Some even went on as far as that Zhang needed to secure her spot again after long break and unconvincing performance in the OG Test match. In short, many said that Zhang was somehow being "punished" for her lousy appearance. Glad that she could utilize the event to rebuild her form as in the 2019 WC, and in that process shut down her critics as well.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Yes! But in the beginning many observers ridiculed Zhang for being the only one (aside from libero) among the main lineup to be assigned to play in the VNL from the outset. Some even went on as far as that Zhang needed to secure her spot again after long break and unconvincing performance in the OG Test match. In short, many said that Zhang was somehow being "punished" for her lousy appearance. Glad that she could utilize the event to rebuild her form as in the 2019 WC, and in that process shut down her critics as well.

Yes, she got ridiculed by mostly Chinese netizens (in China) but I think everyone in our blog had some nice things to say about Zhang. And although the B team put up some lousy performances, no one blamed her personally...in fact along the way, more and more people were impressed by her....me included :cheesy:

• Yes, she got ridiculed by mostly Chinese netizens (in China) but I think everyone in our blog had some nice things to say about Zhang. And although the B team put up some lousy performances, no one blamed her personally...in fact along the way, more and more people were impressed by her....me included :cheesy:

I don't think anyone (true sports fans, 喷子 don't count) ridiculed her personally, moreso the way the commentators and the media companies promoted her and their purchase of 微博热搜 especially in comparison to other players.

• I don't think anyone (true sports fans, 喷子 don't count) ridiculed her personally, moreso the way the commentators and the media companies promoted her and their purchase of 微博热搜 especially in comparison to other players.

yes, those 喷子 are really irritating ... they even criticised LiYY !

btw.. for those who aren’t familiar...I copied/pasted something from Shenzhen Daily..

“喷” means to “spit” or “shoot,” and “子” is a noun identifying suffix. Literally, this term means someone (something) that spits (shoots). In Chinese mafia slang, this term refers to firearms. However, a more common usage is seen among Chinese netizens, referring to people who criticize with no justifiable reasons. These people negate everything and everyone to feel good themselves.

:lol:

• It's more Tianjin vs Jiangsu fans. They are always at it.

• A big part but Wang Mengjie shouldn't have anything to do with either Tianjin or Jiangsu.

They always hate other team's players but mostly target each other more. Wang Mengjie is part of the Shandong clique. There are always people bringing up Ni Feifan so you know the story.