China NT 2021

• I like them. But there should be some more yellow. Do you know what the brand is?

It's made by anta (you can see in the top left)

I find the red and white (without yellow) too easy to get mistaken for other countries (Japan, Poland, Singapore, etc)

• Does the uniform design increase feng shui? I would add some yellow dragon design for the uniform background. Yellow signifies gold.

• Does the uniform design increase feng shui? I would add some yellow dragon design for the uniform background. Yellow signifies gold.

After seeing the American ones I feel grateful and won't complain anymore.

But yes, it should be red and yellow! !!

• It's made by anta (you can see in the top left)

I find the red and white (without yellow) too easy to get mistaken for other countries (Japan, Poland, Singapore, etc)

Agree. Would be great if they could add some tinge of yellow, not all out yellow.

• I think the Red & White looks good. Looks less Mcdonald's than the yellow and red.

• What do you guys think of the new olympic uniforms?

I have to say I preferred the red and yellow... no clue what the white is doing there tbh.

Not cool for the team! Same as you, I prefer the classic colors: red and yellow.... white color like this even gives an ugly look :P bad choice of color, uncool design :down: well, but perhaps Covid-19 pandemic year thus less bright colors, and more white one... who knows

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Changed my profile pic to Ding Xia and Yan Ni because :heart:

Both are really fun to watch and their connection is amazing. One of the best setter/middle duo next to Nootsara and Pleumjit of Thailand.

• On the contrary, i like them.This is not the first time our China team using flag core colour Red mixed with the White, such combination looks quite smart anyway.

China volleyball team used to wear red, white and dark navy for the past few decades, we cannot confuse them from other countries. because the entire design is different and the National brand of Li Ning will never be ignored.

Now, Let us talk about the colour of yellow, which is also picked out form the stars in China National Flag. if we made the uniform in yellow, the team may look quite united and full of passion. But not all China teams selected bright yellow uniform, only for the team with intensive competition, like hockey, table tennis, volleyball, football....

While dark navy looks quite solemn and classic, i also like it

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Hi pappi -- long time not seeing you posting around, I recall several years ago, possibly in 2015, you were still posting often, in the 2015 WC, 2016 Rio and so forth... and I won't forget the look of Castro in your PP :wavy: just wanna say 'Hello" to a long time tenant here :whistle:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Hi pappi -- long time not seeing you posting around, I recall several years ago, possibly in 2015, you were still posting often, in the 2015 WC, 2016 Rio and so forth... and I won't forget the look of Castro in your PP :wavy: just wanna say 'Hello" to a long time tenant here :whistle:

oh, it is so sweet of you.:rose:

I may be away when it is not actual volleyball season, now the OG is approaching so i am back again.

It is good to see you guys are still around.

Let's chat. :drink:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Although China is not participating in the U20 tournament it looks like they still have a youth team currently training.

Back row I see Xia Sijia (MB), Dong Mingxiao (OH), Zhou Yetong (OH/OPP)

Front row Liu Meijun (OH), Zhu Xingchen (L), Zhuang Yushan (OH)

Don't recognize the others by face. It looks like Wu Mengjie is still recovering from her injury since she is not here.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F0703%2Fc937f084j00qvo7s0001md000hs00dcp.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• During a recent interview with Zhang Changning, a reporter asked her if she would like to play abroad, because it has been said that foreign teams have contacted her before.

Zhang Changning said that it is not up to her to decide. The implication is that the will of the national team should be taken into account, she will not make decisions without authorization.

Moreover, Zhang Changning also mentioned that she does not like to be the focus of attention, and preferred to see the overall focus of attention upon the national team when playing.

It can be seen from these two points that Zhang Changning attaches great importance to the honor of the national team. She is not impetuous or chasing fame and wealth. She just wants to play well and help the national team compete for higher honors. (Netease, 20210703)

Note: The original term is the "Chinese Women's Volleyball team", I cut short to the national team (previously just "team" which caused misinterpretation to the club/provincial team).

Edited once, last by samsara: small correction ().

• Zhang Changning said that it is not up to her to decide. The implication is that the will of the team should be taken into account, she will not make decisions without authorization.

sadly Jiangsu isn't gonna let her go