China NT 2021

• CCTV5 quality via Hola is good (or even excellent), and as said earlier I just took Hola Premium for 1mo cuz its offer is cheap, CCTV5 labels it as High Definition and Clear... not sure the numeric scale, it's relatively smooth, for me it's satisfying

I watch CCTV on those free Chinese streaming apps but connection is not 100% stable. Quality is about the same as those on CBC/NBC streaming site. I watch it on 65in TV so I want to get the best resolution. It looks from the picture it has full HD resolution. I will give it a try to see the quality on TV.

• Do you install extension for the browser? I still get copyright message even with Chinese IP and it's the same for the desktop/laptop app. How is the quality? Does it have 1080p resolution? Thanks.

Yes, I installed hola extension. Only goes up to 720p. Tried it on chromium browser.

• Yes, I installed hola extension. Only goes up to 720p. Tried it on chromium browser.

Mine is Hola Premium, with Ext. via Chrome, I guess I may have more than 720P judged from the clarity :-) though can't be 100% sure, anyhow I watch at laptop, not 65in TV, so it's just fine for me :D

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Yes, I installed hola extension. Only goes up to 720p. Tried it on chromium browser.

I guess I will stick with the streaming app for now. Backup is CBC and other countries' streaming site. Don't want to waste money on more VPNs.

• Did any other 🇨🇳🏐player aside from ZT attended the opening ceremony? Seemed like all 🇰🇷🏐players attended. It would have been nice if ZT’s teammates attended ; 🇨🇳🏐NT did not attend the opening and closing ceremonies of Rio Olympics.

I watched satellite tv...they showed the Chinese contingent for only around 10 seconds..and I couldn’t recognise anyone else... I think less than 100 Chinese officials and athletes were involved...:|

• I can actually access the replay of soccer games without Chinese ip on CCTV website. Hopefully it stays that way for other sports. I can't access the ceremony without Chinese ip though.

• I can actually access the replay of soccer games without Chinese ip on CCTV website. Hopefully it stays that way for other sports. I can't access the ceremony without Chinese ip though.

Because soccer lost to Brazil 0-5 and the coach is an egotistical moron who cut a bunch of starters because they were taking the spotlight away from him lolol

• Zhang and Li are pretty interchangeable depending on the opponent. I think this is where Lang Pings tactics come into play when knowing who to start and choose as a sub option.

Different OH/OPP combos with different pros and cons.

OH: Zhu, Zhang with OPP: Gong

OH: Zhu, Li with OPP: Gong

OH: Zhu, Li with OPP: Zhang

OH: Zhu, Zhang with OPP: LYH

OH: Zhu, Li with OPP: LYH (reception is going to be weak)

OH: Zhang, Li with OPP: Gong (likely lineup against Argentina and if Zhu needs a rest)

OH: Zhang, Li, with OPP: LYH (I doubt we'll see Liu Yanhan start, but maybe another option against Argentina)

OH: Zhang, LYH with OPP: Gong (if LYH is moved to OH)

I wonder where Liu Xiaotong comes into play? Is she someone to come in and play all rotations or simply as a jump serve.

• If you can connect your TV to the internet you can download this app (no VPN needed) where you can watch all Chinese TV channels

This app is still working? I will try it when my other apps are taken down, hopefully not. Thanks for the heads up.