China NT 2021

• I've seen zero evidence of that since 2013. Wouldn't have many high expectations for 2022 unless if ZT recovers.

That's why they need to prove themselves or it would be the same over reliance on Zhu until she retires. After that, it could go the way of Chinese women soccer.

• Hi guys I’m new here 🤣

My name is Andy and I’m a big fan of the Chinese volleyball team. I’m still devasted about what happened at the Tokyo Olympics… I cried for many days and I’m still really upset.

I just wanted to share my dejected feelings with u guys since I have been reading this blog for quite a while and I kinda know that u guys are fans of CNT. 😂

do u guys know if there is any Zhu-like player in the making? I am a bit worried for the WCH and for the next Olympics.

I heard about Dong Mingxia some time ago.. can she became the next big thing for CNT? China has 1.4 billions of people they should produce many many Zhu Tings..😅

Zhu is a once in a generation type of player. If China have Zhu Tings every generation, no need to worry about anything. China's main focus should be on health of players.

• Zhu is a once in a generation type of player. If China have Zhu Tings every generation, no need to worry about anything. China's main focus should be on health of players.

That last part!

And not just in the NT, but even the Chinese clubs. It wouldn't matter if the NT hires the best physical trainers, therapists, and doctors when back in their clubs they are also being over trained or training with bad form.

Their results in Tokyo shows that more isn't always better and that they need to start taking injuries seriously.

• That last part!

And not just in the NT, but even the Chinese clubs. It wouldn't matter if the NT hires the best physical trainers, therapists, and doctors when back in their clubs they are also being over trained or training with bad form.

Their results in Tokyo shows that more isn't always better and that they need to start taking injuries seriously.

I still don’t understand how they can be the best team in the world at the VNL and just one month later everything falls apart… they looked incredibly slow and exhausted at the Olympics and this just one month later after the VNL.
    I also think that Lang Ping didn’t care about winning. She never looked anxious or worried and remained unusually seated for most of the time.

• I still don’t understand how they can be the best team in the world at the VNL and just one month later everything falls apart… they looked incredibly slow and exhausted at the Olympics and this just one month later after the VNL.
    I also think that Lang Ping didn’t care about winning. She never looked anxious or worried and remained unusually seated for most of the time.

don't look too deeply, the only thing that awaits are conspiracy theories.

• I know... But it's too painful... We had such high expectations after the VNL...

I don't see a bright future for CNT unless ZT recovers or another ZT-like players steps out.

No one is even close to ZT. better hope her surgery goes smoothly

• do u guys know if there is any Zhu-like player in the making? I am a bit worried for the WCH and for the next Olympics.

I heard about Dong Mingxia some time ago.. can she became the next big thing for CNT? China has 1.4 billions of people they should produce many many Zhu Tings..😅

I remember hearing about this girl. The media was over hyping her saying her spike height was 340. It was an exaggeration just because her father was a high jump athlete. :aww:

She's not even a starter on the Tianjin youth team. Maybe she has potential, but her skills still need a lot of work compared to other OHs her age. The media needs to leave the younger players alone and let them grow into their own potential.

• Zhu Jiahui is the next great hype but her height has not shown potential.

• I still don’t understand how they can be the best team in the world at the VNL and just one month later everything falls apart… they looked incredibly slow and exhausted at the Olympics and this just one month later after the VNL.

Zhu's wrist injury messed up the whole plan and there was no plan B. Everyone just crumbled under pressure. Nothing deep to look at really. It could have been the easiest defense since every top team except USA downgraded, but turned out to be the worst nightmare. Just gotta move on and regroup.

• Zhu Jiahui is the next great hype but her height has not shown potential.

Zhu Jia-hui is a setter and higher than 1.70m.

As a setter, she has been higher than Nootsara and Takeshita.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Is her surgery planned? It should be done urgently! I tried to search for news but found nothing a part from speculation about who is leaving the NT.

Why is it there is no news about it? Why so secretive? Has the 🇨🇳🏐federation helped in finding the best surgeon to operate on ZT’s wrist? Is it really seriously getting ZT the best care to treat/ fix her severe injury? It should update the public / 🏐 fans of her condition and when her surgery will happen. 🇨🇳🏐 federation owes this much to ZT to get her the best care there is for her sacrifice and dedication / service to her country.

• Zhu's wrist injury messed up the whole plan and there was no plan B. Everyone just crumbled under pressure. Nothing deep to look at really. It could have been the easiest defense since every top team except USA downgraded, but turned out to be the worst nightmare. Just gotta move on and regroup.

This really makes me sad.

• Zhu Jia-hui is a setter and higher than 1.70m.

As a setter, she has been higher than Nootsara and Takeshita.

Still too short, Thailand and Japan have different philosophies on building a NT.

I don't think she is in the sports school anyways. Heard she is just in normal school and playing volleyball for fun.

• I seriously believe China could have won againt Turkey, ROC and other teams even if Zhu did not start. Changning and Yingying are high class OH.

ZCN was the best player in the world at the 2016 Grand Prix, even better than ZT. She was superb in every aspect. Unfortunately after her injuries she never fully recovered (still a really good player though).

Li has stepped up this year and hopefully will continue improving (maybe working on her block reach).

• Why is it there is no news about it? Why so secretive? Has the 🇨🇳🏐federation helped in finding the best surgeon to operate on ZT’s wrist? Is it really seriously getting ZT the best care to treat/ fix her severe injury? It should update the public / 🏐 fans of her condition and when her surgery will happen. 🇨🇳🏐 federation owes this much to ZT to get her the best care there is for her sacrifice and dedication / service to her country.

it should be a public affair! 😏