CEV European League 2021

• I didn't expect this win

Congrats to spain,they seema fav to final 4

Did they ever qualify to a f4 already?

• Dissapointing win from france against azerbaijan that were defeated easy by their rivals

They could have do the same but bad performance

• I wonder where was this great coach when Croatia were losing against Hungary and Czech Republic :whistle::whistle:

I wonder what are you going to say about Guidetti when Serbia, China, Italy and who knows how many teams kicks Turkey at Olympics :whistle::whistle:

I feel sorry for him and with who He(Santarelli) is working.

• I wonder what are you going to say about Guidetti when Serbia, China, Italy and who knows how many teams kicks Turkey at Olympics :whistle::whistle:

Well at least turkey will be in the olympics:roll:

• Well at least turkey will be in the olympics:roll:

With such a names and with such league behind them, with such a coach, not beeing at Olympics it would be Shame for them.

QPL again twisting words ?(

• I wonder what are you going to say about Guidetti when Serbia, China, Italy and who knows how many teams kicks Turkey at Olympics :whistle::whistle:

If Turkey lose against the teams you mentioned and cannot make it to the quarterfinals, it would not be too surprising. Turkey already performed well by winning a silver medal at Eurovolley and getting the Olympic ticket...

Santarelli is definitely good coach but not a great one yet. I don't think he is much better than other italian coaches. Italian coaches are generally good and He is just one of the good italian coaches. He needs to be successful with a team other than ımoco or with a different structure than the current İmoco' structure to count as a great one. There is no tournament with Croatia finished above expectations. They could have achieved the same results with many other coaches. Also, I'm not too surprised that he's winning something with a team like Imoco. As far as I remember from Dello Sports' news, Imoco has the most expensive players in the Italian league for almost at every position. Imoco's roster was by far the best in the league and Vakıfbank was the only team whose roster quality is close to Imoco in the World. Despite that, the reason why Imoco win most of the critical matches is Egonu's superhuman performances. Santarelli always says team play is the priority, but I cannot say that they go beyond being "Egonugliano". I wonder how imoco would perform without Egonu.

This is my last post in this discussion.:wavy:

• If Turkey lose against the teams you mentioned and cannot make it to the quarterfinals, it would not be too surprising. Turkey already performed well by winning a silver medal at Eurovolley and getting the Olympic ticket...

Santarelli is definitely good coach but not a great one yet. I don't think he is much better than other italian coaches. Italian coaches are generally good and He is just one of the good italian coaches. He needs to be successful with a team other than ımoco or with a different structure than the current İmoco' structure to count as a great one. There is no tournament with Croatia finished above expectations. They could have achieved the same results with many other coaches. Also, I'm not too surprised that he's winning something with a team like Imoco. As far as I remember from Dello Sports' news, Imoco has the most expensive players in the Italian league for almost at every position. Imoco's roster was by far the best in the league and Vakıfbank was the only team whose roster quality is close to Imoco in the World. Despite that, the reason why Imoco win most of the critical matches is Egonu's superhuman performances. Santarelli always says team play is the priority, but I cannot say that they go beyond being "Egonugliano". I wonder how imoco would perform without Egonu.

This is my last post in this discussion.:wavy:

3rd place in CL and 2nd place in CL two season before Egonu. Hmm or that is bad ?!
    Haakbank literally didn’t perform anything different that Conegliano in CL final.

And why would he change His way of structure when it is working ? He is the reason why Egonu reached next level of her game.

She has much faster and better aproach, ten times better defence...

Croatia almost kicked out Turkey from the same ECH with such unknown players, except Fabris. Because of him. On another hand Guidetti has so many great players under his wings.

Give Guidetti Croatia so lets see what He can do.

• It is fucking Olympics, not some trash, second tier tournament that is being held between second tier teams that are not even able to play a decent tournament which what European League is. This explains comparison that you made is baseless and unnecessary. You are toxic and coward and surely will hide behind your usual “but I don’t speak English well, I couldn’t explain it properly” excuse.

• I love to see this fast transitions from Croatia :heart:

• on the other hand estonia from silver league was eliminated by portugal and bosnia

Wow they surprised in 2018 elininating sweden and czechia to eurovolley

This ywar being eliminated by eurovolley i understand as their group was hard but this...

https://www-old.cev.eu/Competi…hStatistics.aspx?ID=40426

• Croatia has good moments but they are making to stupid mistakes every time when they came close to result.

Milos looks like She is lost at court with her bad positing in defence.

• Never an easy set for Croatia lol

Terrible. Only if they can keep their focus they can win this easily, but they can’t so We have this.

Lets go CURE :box: