11Oğuzhan KarasuOrta OyuncuHalkbank
    12Doğukan UluOrta OyuncuGalatasaray HDI Sigorta
    13Vahit Emre SavaşOrta OyuncuGalatasaray HDI Sigorta
    14Faik Samed GüneşOrta OyuncuHalkbank
    15Ahmet TümerOrta OyuncuAltekma
    16Burak MertLiberoGalatasaray HDI Sigorta
    17Volkan DöneLiberoHalkbank
    18Beytullah HatipoğluLiberoİstanbul BBSK
  • I think Nedim Özbey will cut Arda Bostan, Efe Mandıracı, Ahmet Tümer and Beytullah Hatipoğlu.

I would've like to see Bedirhan Bülbül in roster :gone:

Bedirhan is definitely better then Faik Samet. I don’t know why Bedirhan is not there and Faik is there.

so after all, when Kurtaran Mumcu said they will be competing with young players, he meant they will add a few young players to wide roster lol

• Bedirhan is definitely better then Faik Samet. I don’t know why Bedirhan is not there and Faik is there.

so after all, when Kurtaran Mumcu said they will be competing with young players, he meant they will add a few young players to wide roster lol

Maybe they wanted to keep some experienced players but at least they shouldve add the good young players. Bedirhan definitely deserves a spot. Also I don't want Ahmet Tümer and Efe Mandıracı to be cut. But I know Nedim Özbey will cut them

• Maybe they wanted to keep some experienced players but at least they shouldve add the good young players. Bedirhan definitely deserves a spot. Also I don't want Ahmet Tümer and Efe Mandıracı to be cut. But I know Nedim Özbey will cut them

if you won’t cut those so called experienced players who couldn’t show anything against top teams/tournaments, how do you expect young players to gain experience. I mean maybe young players wouldn’t advance to ECH but at least they would gain experience. It is obvious that Burak, Metin, Faik won’t be top players. You already added Burutay and Arslan as experienced players, why are you still adding those names who cannot even perform well in Efeler Ligi.

• if you won’t cut those so called experienced players who couldn’t show anything against top teams/tournaments, how do you expect young players to gain experience. I mean maybe young players wouldn’t advance to ECH but at least they would gain experience. It is obvious that Burak, Metin, Faik won’t be top players. You already added Burutay and Arslan as experienced players, why are you still adding those names who cannot even perform well in Efeler Ligi.

Definitely agree. He only invited 4 OH, so those 4 are locked. Why he doesn't bring some youngsters to at least test :mad:

• Definitely agree. He only invited 4 OH, so those 4 are locked. Why he doesn't bring some youngsters to at least test :mad:

and if Yasin was not injured recently, Efe Bayram might not have been invited. I am surprised Batuhan from his team is not included, he might be injured though, he hasn’t been playing recently.

• I think Nedim Özbey will cut Arda Bostan, Efe Mandıracı, Ahmet Tümer and Beytullah Hatipoğlu.

I am cheering for Ahmet Tümer, he has been playing as starter in last 3 years already. Great talent! He was the best blocker last year and he is again the best blocker this season.

It is scandal that Bedirhan didn't make the cut, he is literally the best MB of the season hands down

To me Vahit Emre Savaş is the one who doesn't deserve to be in thi roster, he was worse than Faik Samed. I was expecting Mert Matiç indeed. He was so good before his injury, he is still not there yet but still he had a better season than both Emre and Faik

Wasnt Efe MAndıracı playing as outside hitter last season? He is in a way better shape than Metin Toy, so I hope he would make the cut as backup Opp. Even Kaan Gürbüz has been better than Metin

I am happy that our previous OHs Yasin Aydın, Gökhan Gökgöz and İzzet Unver didn't make the cut, all are having a terrible season. Batuhan Avcı was such a promising player, it was a bad decision to pick sitting at GS's bench instead of playing regularly at this age. If Efe Bayram can improve his reception skills, he has the potential to be world class OH

• I don't how to say this without hurting feelings but I have this impression of efeler ligi as being too soft which sort of leads to Turkey's national team complications.

Fenerbahce and Ziraat are imo the most exciting teams of the league and then the quality dives down after those clubs. No player is going to improve under this condition.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I don't how to say this without hurting feelings but I have this impression of efeler ligi as being too soft which sort of leads to Turkey's national team complications.

Fenerbahce and Ziraat are imo the most exciting teams of the league and then the quality dives down after those clubs. No player is going to improve under this condition.

That's why they should follow Adis's steps and move to other stronger teams. That's how we can improve our league and NT

• That's why they should follow Adis's steps and move to other stronger teams. That's how we can improve our league and NT

That's not a guarantee they will make a start. There's so much competition from other nations like USA, Balkan nations and Canada, France, Cuba etc and the athletes are probably at a much higher level.

IMO the best move TVF can do is to open up the league even further to foreign players just like Bundesliga without having any limits. It's going to suck for local players but that's the only way to make Efeler Ligi attractive to foreign staff and players who are actually are strong. Competition is the key component.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

I disagree. The level is quite similar among the top 8 teams. There are already pretty good foreign players and trainers in the league. The problem was that we simply didn't have good generations coming from the youth academy. Fortunately, we had a good 1999-2000 generation and it seems like our 2001-2002 generation will be even better. Many players from these generations starter to play as starters. It is great that big clubs like Halkbank, Arkas, and Ziraatbank are giving starter positions to young players like Efe Bayram, Efe Mandıracı, and Bedirhan Bülbül. Having an unlimited amount of foreigners will not help this good generation because they won't have a chance to play as a starter.

Overall the level of the Turkish league is not bad. Of course, nothing compared to Italian, Russian, or Polish leagues but it is at the same level as second tier leagues like French and German

• The final roster for the CEV Eurovolley 2021 qualification

Arslan Ekşi

Arda Bostan

Adis Lagumdzija

Metin Toy

Burak Baturalp Güngör

Burutay Subaşı

Yiğit Gülmezoğlu

Efe Bayram

Oğuzhan Karasu

Doğukan Ulu

Vahit Emre Savaş

Faik Samed Güneş

Burak Mert

Volkan Döne

• Final-14 is known for qualifications:

Surprisingly Arda Bostan (2002) made the cut instead of Oğulcan Yatgın. For the rest, it was as expected (not justified though)

I think Nedim Özbey will cut Arda Bostan, Efe Mandıracı, Ahmet Tümer and Beytullah Hatipoğlu.

• I have read somewhere years ago, maybe in a Turkish forum that Nedim Ozbey is old friends with President but never got a chance to confirm it. Here he confirms it. At the time, it was asked why he was still coaching IBB after many poor results and someone said he is friends with him.

He claims after Russia, Turkey is the only team that has 32 players that can substitute each other 😂

He also claims he is working with new young players. What young player is he talking about?

Another thing, you accept a job and get paid in exchange, how can one say you worked hard for your country? It is not like you are working for free. Nonsense.

https://www.voleybolplus.com/a…nin-destegini-unutamiyor/

• I have read somewhere years ago, maybe in a Turkish forum that Nedim Ozbey is old friends with President but never got a chance to confirm it. Here he confirms it. At the time, it was asked why he was still coaching IBB after many poor results and someone said he is friends with him.

He claims after Russia, Turkey is the only team that has 32 players that can substitute each other 😂

He also claims he is working with new young players. What young player is he talking about?

Another thing, you accept a job and get paid in exchange, how can one say you worked hard for your country? It is not like you are working for free. Nonsense.

https://www.voleybolplus.com/a…nin-destegini-unutamiyor/

He is a person who claims that his team became world champion after winning Universiade 😂 I remember a friend who is not into volleyball asked me how come Turkey became world champion after watching his interview.😅 So he has zero credibility in my eyes

turkey has two great generations (1999-2002) he is going to waste those talents by favoring old players

• Wide Roster for CEV Golden League and Eurovolley

S:

Arslan Ekşi

Arda Bostan

Murat Yenipazar

OPP:

Adis Lagumdzija

Kaan Gürbüz

OH:

Efe Bayram

Burak Güngör

Yiğit Gülmezoğlu