Turkish Men's NT 2021

• I don’t know if there are teams missing OH in Italy but I wonder the possibility of Efe landing a contract if he continues to play good in ECH. I hope Arkas would allow him to go if such scenario happens, they look so crowded to me 😅 Efe, Mirza, Batuhan, Hoag and Dan are all OH.

• He played as OPP last year in Arkas. As we seen yesterday, he has to improve his receving so one season as OH in Arkas would be good for his development in this position. After this year, I am quite sure he will be on the radar of Italian clubs. It is better for his development to play regularly as OH rather than possibly being back up in an Italian club due to his bad receiving. He is still so young (born in 2002) so I think he has still time for the bigger tasks:win:

• Regarding your discussion, Pasini wrote on his blog that some Italian clubs have already contacted Mandiraci and it is likely he'll follow steps of Lagumdzija and play in Italy. If that's a case, I guess this is a matter of the next season. Considering that Asseco Resovia was heavily interested in 2nd Efe, it indeed seems that there are chances that all three of Lagumdzija, Mandiraci and Bayram will play abroad soon. Good for them, I guess.

https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…e-piace-ai-club-italiani/

I've never thought that I'll see ,,Il nuovo fenomeno turco'' in context of a Turkish male volleyball, but indeed that's a case here.

If my calculations are correct, Turkey needs a victory for 3 points against Finland and win a point against Netherlands to win a group.

• I am super happy for both of them getting attention and honesntly they deserve it. Hopefully we will see both abroad next season. We need them for Turkish male volleyball. Especially now that volleyball is getting attention, its great timing.

• So apparently we qualified for WCH next :cheesy:🎉 I don't remember when was the last time we compete at WCH. Maybe never? :lol:We need to fire Nedim and find a good coach immediately. Arslan probably will be back till then. He started to to train with Ziraatbank. A few changes should be done in roster as we already talked about it. But the first thing should be hiring a new coach. Any good coaches that free? :lol:

• And I don’t know how this new ranking works but I am not sure if they deserved it. They just played an ECH and couldn’t even make it to quarter finals. How the hell they manage to qualify? ( yeah, I know, by beating Russia they got a lot of points but still)

• I don't know how it happened but I'm happy about it and I think they deserve it. Playing at the highest competitions will help them grow.

If they are not firing Nedim, he should resign himself. If he really wants to add anything to this team, it would be his resignation :lol:

I kinda want to see Hoag as our coach. He is familiar with the players and been in Turkey for so long. Is he continuing to coach Canada?

• I haven’t seen any official news but according to Nick’s instagram post, he is done with coaching Canada, I think. I would love to see him coaching our NT.

Yeah, it looks like he is done.

I think everyone knows that Nedim Özbey isn't qualified enough for this level. I think even some players (don't remember who, really) posted online something like "it would be different if we had a good coach" after Serbia match. I really hope TVF has what it takes to fire Nedim Özbey.

Tillie is free and also Italy's ex coach? I'm not really familiar with coaches. Don't know if they are good.

• Yeah, it looks like he is done.

I think everyone knows that Nedim Özbey isn't qualified enough for this level. I think even some players (don't remember who, really) posted online something like "it would be different if we had a good coach" after Serbia match. I really hope TVF has what it takes to fire Nedim Özbey.

Tillie is free and also Italy's ex coach? I'm not really familiar with coaches. Don't know if they are good.

Tillie is going to coach Japan.

I wonder who did say that Nedim wasn’t a good coach because as far as I’ve seen, everyone was sucking up lol you have to think and give us name 😂