Turkish Men's NT 2021

• Honestly, I am not sure if this means anything at all. I remember Onat from Fenerbahce circa 2009. He is also married to Oksana Parkamenko and they moved to Baku and worked in Azerrail and Azerbaijan NT. If we consider how catastrophic current Azerbaijan volleyball is, this is bad news. Coach can be changed, but not just because this came, it would be because some more powerful person wanted to. I really hope this generation will get the coach they deserve.

• Roster for CEV U22 Championship

Setter

Arda Bostan

Berkün Eber Üstündağ

Alp İzzet Akkuş

Opposite

Kaan Gürbüz

Doğan Karakoç

Erhan Hamarat

Can Koç

Outside Hitter

Mirza Lagumdzija

Efe Bayram

Cafer Kirkit

Taha Erden

Onu Günaydı

Aykut Gedik

Yiğit Hamza Aslan

Eray Kursav

Middle Blocker

Ahmet Tümer

Serhat Fatih Uzun

Halit Kurtuluş

Egecan Avcıl

Emir Pınar

Yiğit Savaş Kaplan

Libero

Muhammed Aray

Batuhan Yurdagül

Çağatay Kır

https://tvf.org.tr/milli-takim…emeleri-icin-kampa-girdi/

• I wonder why he didnt invite Kaan/Arda/Ahmet Tümer? Bcz they will play U22? But Efe and Mirza are here who are also on U22 list

No Berkay but Beytullah is here :aww::lol::lol:

At least no Metin lol

I don’t like Metin even a bit but they brought Oguzhan Tarakci instead of him which is worse on every element.

• 2001-2002 might be our strongest generation in last decade. They could get a medal easily if they would show what they are capable of individually.

Arda Bostan-Kaan Gürbüz

Mirza Lagumdzija-Efe Bayram

Ahmet Tumer- Halil Kurtuluş

Muhammed Aray

This is a very strong starting 7. All players have experience playing in Efeler ligi

• I guess the libero will be Cagatay, he played in Afyon and he was the 4th best passer in the league. Very solid tecnique. But he needs to improve his defence.

Imagine Mandiraci was not injuried...This generation is way too good. Such a shame that they couldn't play U20 Eurovolley cause of covid. (And U21 WCH cause they couldn't qualify from Eurovolley lol.)

Our senior team liberos are so bad. I can't understand why Beytullah is back and the libero from champion team is only in Mediterrenan Games roster. ( Fraud choices)

Cagatay and Muhammed should keep improving, we need a solid libero madly.

• I was thinking the same indeed! This team could have easily be a medal contender in I20 and U21. Good that Mirza stepped up his game big time so that Mandiraci's absence won't hurt so much although he is probably the best player of this generation.

I haven't watched Çağatay but I've watched Muhammed during playoffs in Sportoto and he looked solid for his age, that's why I thought he would be the starter.

Don't get me started with Nedim's corrupt choices in NT🤦 if he would fuck things up one more time with such a talented pool of players :hit::wall:

• Roster for U22 Team

Setter

Arda Bostan

Berkün Eber Üstündağ

Opposite

Kaan Gürbüz

Outside Hitter

Efe Bayram (C)

Mirza Lagumdzija

Taha Erden

Eray Kursav

Middle Blocker