USA NCAA Volleyball Spring 2021

• Hames' effort in defence is insane. :obey:

Don't like her setting, but her defense is just great!:white:

• There's a chance she could be our libero next year. With Brie Orr coming in

Isn't Rodriguez supposed to be on of the biggest prospects on the libero position:/Shouldn't she be the starting libero?

• When the WS finds the floor on pos. 6, it means the block was positioned badly. That's the only spot of the court always covered by the blockers' hands if the block is good, composed and in right timing. Egglestone's spikes found pos. 6 floor countless times.

• When the WS finds the floor on pos. 6, it means the block was positioned badly. That's the only spot of the court always covered by the blockers' hands if the block is good, composed and in right timing. Egglestone's spikes found pos. 6 floor countless times.

im ready for next season :gone::gone::gone::lol:

• Texas received decently, so they could use their offensive power and eventually overpowered Nebraska!

Meanwhile Nebraska couldn't receive properly and lacked fire power to make up for it...

I see a bright future for Stivrins:heart: I hope teams like Schwerin and Stuttgart are watching her, because she would be perfect for them!

Sun on the other hand isn't going to make it overseas IMO. She can't deliver in the important matches...

• Texas received decently, so they could use their offensive power and eventually overpowered Nebraska!

Meanwhile Nebraska couldn't receive properly and lacked fire power to make up for it...

I see a bright future for Stivrins:heart: I hope teams like Schwerin and Stuttgart are watching her, because she would be perfect for them!

Sun on the other hand isn't going to make it overseas IMO. She can't deliver in the important matches...

Would love to see Stivrins in Schwerin.

Well i think Sun can play overseas. I find it's a little bit hard to say she can't deliver in important Matches.

I would LOVE to see Lauren in Germany. Their coaches would be great for her to improve her blocking.

Sadly, I agree re: Sun. She just doesn't have the all around game to be at that level. Maybe part of it is Hames' offense (no more moon ball please) I think she could give beach a try.

• I would LOVE to see Lauren in Germany. Their coaches would be great for her to improve her blocking.

Sadly, I agree re: Sun. She just doesn't have the all around game to be at that level. Maybe part of it is Hames' offense (no more moon ball please) I think she could give beach a try.

I remember you saying she got offers from Europe, no info yet where it could be?