Russia NT 2021

• My next Russian squad line up

Libero: Malova

Opp: Akimova , Parubets (Good in pipes or back court attack)

OH: Fedorovsteva, Voronkova , Parubets (Reception), Kadockina

Setter: Startseva, Kobzar

MB: Koroleva and New ones

Players i no longer want to see:

Goncharova

Fetisova

Lazareva

Smirnova

• AFAIK, Protopopova is (or was) training with the U18 team. E. Gatina and Popova are training as well, and they can play both positions, so those should be the opposites for the U18 Wch.

I don't know if Arina will play in this Wch (it's kinda unnecessary, IMO).

Are you talking about Ekaterina Gatina? Is she legal to play for Rus NT? Her sister was about to play for U20 team this summer but had some visa issues

• Next quad Russia needs to learn how to protect scoring leads while doing it without Goncharova.:read:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This RUS really overachieved this Olympics. They were able to push top tier teams convincingly. Federotsova is a welcomed change. She has the spark that I think is missing from Gonchorova's generation. She has a drive to score AND smarts in her play. She also is a complete player to boot.

• Will goncharova play in Eurovolley?

• Yes I really think Goncharova's era is over. She is till a great player, but she is seriously lacking the desire and motivation to play hard to be a part of a team. One good example is when a ball came to her she would simply stood there without even bothering to move her feet or hands and just let the ball pass straight by, and I am not even taking a hard spike from the rivals. Maybe that was part of her "titan" mentality.

• Is Natalia Malykh still playing on clubs?

Yeah. She returned last season but she isn't physically ready.

Are you talking about Ekaterina Gatina? Is she legal to play for Rus NT? Her sister was about to play for U20 team this summer but had some visa issues

Yeah, she's able to play U18 Wch since the tournament will be held in Mexico. Both sisters were born in Crimea and they can't enter just Europe (EU members) and the USA. IMO, E. Gatina is the best spiker of this generation after Arina of course.

Here you can see a pic of some of the girls that arrived at the training camp. Also, in this account, you can see other pics and videos of the team.

• Yeah. She returned last season but she isn't physically ready.

Yeah, she's able to play U18 Wch since the tournament will be held in Mexico. Both sisters were born in Crimea and they can't enter just Europe (EU members) and the USA. IMO, E. Gatina is the best spiker of this generation after Arina of course.

Here you can see a pic of some of the girls that arrived at the training camp. Also, in this account, you can see other pics and videos of the team.

Oh, thank you. I got it. I hope Russia will handle the situation in the future. Both sisters are incredible

• what do you guys think about Gorbunova? Maybe she will join senior NT soon?

She was promising years ago, but she hasn't evolved her level. So... nope.

• If Parubets will play for Russia and with Arina + Voronkova I think they could be a medal contender. Re Goncha, she has not announced her retirement after OG so I think it's pretty safe to say she's still with the NT. Akimova needs to be integrated to NT ASAP so by WCH next year, she can be a legit option as Opp.

• If Parubets will play for Russia and with Arina + Voronkova I think they could be a medal contender. Re Goncha, she has not announced her retirement after OG so I think it's pretty safe to say she's still with the NT. Akimova needs to be integrated to NT ASAP so by WCH next year, she can be a legit option as Opp.

Do you think Parubets will take the starting position from one of Arina and Voronkova. Before Olympics, everyone would think Parubets is the only one who has guaranteed spot in Russian NT with Goncharova as hands down best Russian OH. But watching how good duo Arina+Voronkova became, I am not sure if Parubets could get her spot back in ECh

• Why do Gatina Sisters can't enter to Europe? What's the deal about Crimea? BTW my patriarch migrated from Crimea to Turkey.

It's difficult to explain. I just can say that Crimea-born people can't enter Europe as Russians due to land conflicts. BTW, they can't just enter EU members and I think Turkey isn't part of it.

• It's difficult to explain. I just can say that Crimea-born people can't enter Europe as Russians due to land conflicts. BTW, they can't just enter EU members and I think Turkey isn't part of it.

I'm pretty sure it's not about where they were born but where they actually live. As I recently learned, EU does not recognize Rus passports with Crimea residence. As soon as sisters change their official residence from Crimea to any other Rus city they will be able to go anywhere. I hope this will work for them

• So is Busato fired yet?

to be fair to him this team really exceeded expectations

I especially like that he brought in Pilipenko to help with FD and Smirnova to serve. Also Enina as the 3rd MB. Although pretty much everyone here was already suggesting that.

I really think Tetyukin especially Verbov can bring something new in the national team. Need to inject a lot of youthful athletes and coaches in the team