2021/2022 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Hi,

Let's start the carousel:)

So, first of all Toniutti will go to JW, Zaksa negotiates with Christenson and Kampa is supposed to go to Modena. Tavares-Rodriguez will move from Lubin to PGE. Also Resovia is interested in Zatorski, Sliwka, Kochanowski (from Zaksa) and Kwolek (from Verva).

• Matthias

Changed the title of the thread from “2020/2021 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion” to “2021/2022 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion”.
  • Below players negotiates with the polish clubs:

Asseco Resovia - Urnaut, Kozamernik

Zaksa - Christenson, E.Shoji)

Jastrzębski Węgiel ( Boyer)

• Asseco with a Slovenia NT members

Zak with American NT menbers

JW witn French NT members

• Seems like a done deal... hope ngapeth gets back in proper shape. I believe his kazan years were not profitable for his development. He probably now is a more balanced OH With the defensive work he took in russia; but he Clearly lost some edge in pos 4, was totally ignored behind the 3 meters line, and his serve , whilst still Strong and consistent, Is not as lethal as once was. For sure Not a good trade-off. Let’s see how he’ s gonna land 👀

• Bruno has apparently implied that he's heading back to Europe next season. Kazan or Modena are his possible destinations.

Both Maurício Borges and Maurício Souza are also likely going abroad.

• Some rumours from polish league:

🇦🇷 Facundo Conte -> Aluron Zawiercie
    🇺🇸 Torey DeFalco -> AZS Olsztyn

🇺🇸 Micah Ma’a -> GKS Katowice

🇩🇪 Lukas Kampa -> Zaksa Kędzierzyn

🇺🇸 Erik Shoji -> Zaksa Kędzierzyn

🇩🇪 Moritz Karlitzek -> Verva Warszawa

🇷🇸 Aleksandar Atanasijevic -> PGE Skra

🇵🇹 Miguel Tavares -> PGE Skra

🇧🇪 Sam Deroo -> Resovia

🇸🇮 Jan Kozamernik -> Resovia

🇵🇱 Maciej Muzaj -> Resovia

🇵🇱 Paweł Zatorski -> Resovia

🇵🇱 Jan Kochanowski -> Resovia

• How strong are the rumors that Conte is moving to Poland? He's been pretty vocal lately about his desires to live here in Brazil full-time.

• Any news where Cebulj is going to play next season? I would like to see him play in Russia next season :win:

• How strong are the rumors that Conte is moving to Poland? He's been pretty vocal lately about his desires to live here in Brazil full-time.

It is said in media that his contract with Zawiercie is arleady signed. This info is from reliable source of information so I think it true, but let's wait ;)

• Any news where Cebulj is going to play next season? I would like to see him play in Russia next season :win:

He probably will stay in Rzeszów, they want to contract Tine Urnaut to replace Robert Taht, but their other OHs - Cebulj, Buszek and Szerszeń are rumoured to stay ;)

• *Mauricio Borges -> AZS Olsztyn/ Vibo Valentia/ Cerrad Czarni Radom

*Tine Urnaut probably stay in Milan. Resovia sign contract with Deroo

*Jastrzebski Wegiel is interested to sign Uros Kovacević

*Milan with Chinenyeze and Clevenot in next season(they will have a very strong team)

*Flavio Gualberto wil spend the next season in Vibo Valentia or Stal Nysa

*AZS Olsztyn signed DeFalco, Firlej and Butryn(i think Firlej and Butryn are not popular outside Poland but first one is a big talent on setter position and second is the best spiker in PlusLiga in this and previous season). They will very strong.

*Kazany Barkom Lviv and Berlin Recycling volley may play in polisch league in the next season.

• Plusliga could become the russian superleague next season... Lots of strong players in the rumour mill for quite a while now which should make the league more competitive.

I just hope Flavio doesn't move to Stal Nysa. That'd be a huge downgrade for his level in my opinion.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I just hope Flavio doesn't move to Stal Nysa. That'd be a huge downgrade for his level in my opinion.

Same. And judging by his stats, he's doing fairly well. I hope both he and Borges move to Vibo.