2021/2022 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Gian Luca Pasini is reporting that Douglas Souza is moving to Vibo Valentia next season.

Personally I'm SUPER happy about this, but I have a question: is there a limit for foreigners of the same country in Serie A1? Maurício Borges and Flávio were already rumored to go there.

There was some limitation about no-EU players, but I'm not sure if it still stands.

You just have to put 3 italians on court at same time, then you can hire as many foreign players as you want.

• There was some limitation about no-EU players, but I'm not sure if it still stands.

You just have to put 3 italians on court at same time, then you can hire as many foreign players as you want.

Thank you! Hopefully all 3 Brazilians can go, it could be a really good combo for Vibo.

• Flavio and Douglas are good moves. I don't like Mauricio, on the other hand.

Callipo won't repeat this outstanding season IMHO.

At the very least, Borges can help with reception and his serves. His spiking is a question mark, but he's having quite a great season in Brazil so far.

• Gian Luca Pasini is reporting that Douglas Souza is moving to Vibo Valentia next season.

Personally I'm SUPER happy about this, but I have a question: is there a limit for foreigners of the same country in Serie A1? Maurício Borges and Flávio were already rumored to go there.

Yeah that rule it's only on the female league, for instance this year Vibo had Rossard, Chinenyeze and Lyneel (even though he never menaged to play) or Modena last year with Holt/Anderson/Christenson. Good move on both parties honestly, but I also don't think Vibo will do as good as this season considering some teams are potentially getting an upgrade

• Yeah that rule it's only on the female league, for instance this year Vibo had Rossard, Chinenyeze and Lyneel (even though he never menaged to play) or Modena last year with Holt/Anderson/Christenson. Good move on both parties honestly, but I also don't think Vibo will do as good as this season considering some teams are potentially getting an upgrade

Didn't remember about last year's Modena, you're right.

I agree with both of you that Vibo won't be as strong on paper, but I hope they can surprise some of the bigger teams!

• I like the news that Douglas & Flavio will play in Italy, but I just wonder why Vibo doesn’t keep the current OH pair which is doing a great job? (I know someone here always criticize DeFalco for pointless reason:whistle:) Do Rossard & DeFalco already have offer from other teams or Vibo just wants to change the squad?

• I like the news that Douglas & Flavio will play in Italy, but I just wonder why Vibo doesn’t keep the current OH pair which is doing a great job? (I know someone here always criticize DeFalco for pointless reason:whistle:) Do Rossard & DeFalco already have offer from other teams or Vibo just wants to change the squad?

Vibo is not a very rich club. They are good at building teams, but Rossard has offers from everywhere (probably ending up in Piacenza) and DeFalco has already a done deal with a polish club (he also had several offers).

Piacenza wants Cester too, if I'm not wrong.

Callipo will probably keep Saitta (another year of contract) and Rizzo (one of the best liberos out there). Abouba is a question mark.

• Vibo is not a very rich club. They are good at building teams, but Rossard has offers from everywhere (probably ending up in Piacenza) and DeFalco has already a done deal with a polish club (he also had several offers).

Piacenza wants Cester too, if I'm not wrong.

Callipo will probably keep Saitta (another year of contract) and Rizzo (one of the best liberos out there). Abouba is a question mark.

Abouba is already rumored to go to France, so it's likely they're gonna have to find someone else.

• Eduardo Carísio (BRA, S) is rumored to join Poitiers next season. It seems the number of Latin Americans in France is gonna increase even more.

• Huge news!

There are rumors that Kamil Semeniuk have offer from Lube(He have a contract in next season in Zaksa).

Lube offers Zaksa replacement. Semeniuk-Juantorrena.

Great duo. Hope Lube hire in this way a bettrr Opp.