2021/2022 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Some folks here are just re-copying silly rumors from polish forums written by anonymous users, so have some distance to things published here. That is a case with this rumor about Semeniuk-Juantorena exchange, what is really some bizarre gossip.

I have read Adis will go to Piacenza next year. Is it true?

Yes, it looks like a done deal.

• Meanwhile, in Brazil...

Minas is losing Escobar (OPP, CUB) to the Spanish league. His replacement will likely be Leandro Vissotto, currently playing for Vôlei Renata/Campinas. On the other hand, Campinas has seemingly contacted and agreed with Evandro (former Sada Cruzeiro, Rio OG gold medalist) to replace Vissotto.

There are also rumors that Alan, who has a valid contract with Sada Cruzeiro for the next season, was approached by Monza. Nothing concrete yet so far I think.

• I just wish Turkish teams were smart enough to take advantage of migration from Brazil to Europe.

Bruno, Lucao and William are the biggest fish out there. Probably the only brazilians who I think could make a difference for any league imho.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Bruno, Lucao and William are the biggest fish out there. Probably the only brazilians who I think could make a difference for any league imho.

Level of Turkish League is way behind compare to top leagues and many average players could manage to perform decently. For instance, Hamacher may not be a good player in Brazil but he performed above average.

• Bruno, Lucao and William are the biggest fish out there. Probably the only brazilians who I think could make a difference for any league imho.

Alan can be a very good reinforcement to any top Italian teams, except Trento which they already have Nimir. Alan is clearly much better than Rychlicki or Ter Horst playing as Opp at Perugia.

• According to some sources here Meisam Salehi (OH-Urmia) will play the next season in Poland for Indykpol AZS Olsztyn

they claim this is a done deal and not just a rumor.

• Sergey Grankin two more years in Berlin.

I really like what he brought to berlin. The team sounds so laid back to me in a good sense. I mean They’re not top tier european contender as we can see in CL - but definitely a good tier 2 team, very entertaining to watch, capable of surprising supposedly stronger teams. Fact that they maintain a smart recruitment pipelines with Loyal players who seem Both engaged with the club Spirit And enjoying Berlin lifestyle is great. I d really like to attend a game sometime and check the nice atmosphere live.

• Latest rumors now suggest that Alan is going to Russia and Wallace is being targeted by Monza. If Alan really is leaving Sada, I wonder who their OPP is gonna be :/

• Latest rumors now suggest that Alan is going to Russia and Wallace is being targeted by Monza. If Alan really is leaving Sada, I wonder who their OPP is gonna be :/

Some Brazilian clubs are no longer economically viable. Things are getting worse after pandemic.

It seems more Brazilian players will go to Europe next season.

• Wallace is officially back to Sada/Cruzeiro after 5 years

Source: the team's instagram

• will he still be able to make it to Tokyo?does Alan has any good backups?

I think Wallace is still the main OPP. He and Alan will go to Tokyo. There is no room for another one right now.

• Oh that is understandable. Havent seen him playing for a long time now. Is he still very hood?

I'm not sure what that means