2021/2022 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Thank you! Well, it looks like Taubaté wasn't done looking in the NCAA as they also managed to get Patrick Gasman from Hawaii for next season. I watched just a few sets from the semifinals and finals this year and he seemed like a huge prospect from what I've gathered?

• I don't know that Brito guy either but he's an eye candy.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brito is a big 206cm middle and a great blocker and attacker. His hitting stats would be higher if his teams passing was better. He is a native Brazilian as well. I think he will fit in well at the pro level.

• Eric Loeppky, Canadian outside transfered from Ravenna to Padova

• Voroknov in Zenit next season. Petersberg bought out his contract from Kazan.. Who will be next victim of Zenit SP next shopping spree?

• Maybe it is so bad on purpose? AC Roma twitter account has become famous because its manager for example purposely published bad graphics to make fun.

Probably not, but I hope so, haha.

I doubt so. Probably someone who isn't professionally graphic designer is doing their edits. I hope they will hire a professional eventually :lol:

• Peng Shi-kun (MB, China) joins Suntory Sunbirds in Season 21/22.

Images

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Taubaté is in deep shit huge debt: their squad for the next season was already set to be a lot weaker and cheaper, and now it seems João Rafael, who had already renewed with them, won't stay. Apparently Taubaté owns money to a lot of players from the past seasons. I wouldn't be surprised if they closed doors soon.

Rapha (S, former Trentino) and Thales (L, BRA NT) have renewed with the team, but at this point both of them should just jump ship and find somewhere in Europe to play.

• Well, it seems that current Brazilian champion, Taubaté, is falling apart, as saishuu predicted, more players are leaving.

After João Rafael, now Rapha is rumored to be leaving the team and going back to Italy, after 8 years.

Taubaté is on a big financial crisis and no one knows what will happen. I guess they will close doors sooner or later.

• Well, it seems that current Brazilian champion, Taubaté, is falling apart, as saishuu predicted, more players are leaving.

After João Rafael, now Rapha is rumored to be leaving the team and going back to Italy, after 8 years.

Taubaté is on a big financial crisis and no one knows what will happen. I guess they will close doors sooner or later.

Welp. Trentino is still looking for a foreign libero, right? They could try and get Thales too.

• Welp. Trentino is still looking for a foreign libero, right? They could try and get Thales too.

Julian Zenger started to follow Trentino on Instagram, so it looks that this is a done deal, what Gian Luca Pasini acknowledged as well on his blog in comments section.

I'm curious in those rumors of Raphael coming back to Italy, I don't have doubts that he's good enough to play in Serie A, but among clubs looking for a setter, the only legit option for him is Padova, and there were rumors that they are already in agreement with Jan Zimmermman. And it's not like Padova is some amazing option for him considering that they planned to build very young team around Loeppky (1998), Bottolo (2000), Weber (1999), Vitelli (1996), Gottardo (2001) and Paolo Porro (2001), until Porro (the most talented teenage setter in the world probably right now) was bought out by Allianz Milano, when Sbertoli was bought out by Trentino, lol. But at least they pay, I guess. The only other club looking for a starting setter is Ravenna, but it looks like they are going to build really bad team for next season, at least considering rumors so far, with by far the lowest budget available on Superliga level right now.

• Julian Zenger started to follow Trentino on Instagram, so it looks that this is a done deal, what Gian Luca Pasini acknowledged as well on his blog in comments section.

I'm curious in those rumors of Raphael coming back to Italy, I don't have doubts that he's good enough to play in Serie A, but among clubs looking for a setter, the only legit option for him is Padova, and there were rumors that they are already in agreement with Jan Zimmermman. And it's not like Padova is some amazing option for him considering that they planned to build very young team around Loeppky (1998), Bottolo (2000), Weber (1999), Vitelli (1996), Gottardo (2001) and Paolo Porro (2001), until Porro (the most talented teenage setter in the world probably right now) was bought out by Allianz Milano, when Sbertoli was bought out by Trentino, lol. But at least they pay, I guess. The only other club looking for a starting setter is Ravenna, but it looks like they are going to build really bad team for next season, at least considering rumors so far, with by far the lowest budget available on Superliga level right now.

Yeah, I was thinking Rapha could end up in Milano with possibly Porro as his backup, but they already have too many foreigners. He could go to Verona as he played under Stoytchev for years in Trento, but I don't know...

Regarding the libero situation, that's too bad. Thales could always end up in France I guess, seems like there's no shortage of Brazilians going to the championship there lol. I just don't think there's room for him in Brazil at all, unless, he stays in Taubaté if the team manages to continue somehow. I wonder if any of the foreigners that were supposed to come to Taubaté (Gasman, Estrada) are aware of the situation.