2021/2022 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Chen Long-hai (MB, Shanghai) will join J-TEKT Stings.

Of course,

Rao Shu-han (MB, Fujian) might return Fujian VC.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I don't know if that's possible, but according to Pasini, Kazemi may play in Cisterna while Ran Takahashi in Padova this season. Padova for Ran would be kinda logical choice considering that in the past both Koshikawa and Ishikawa both played there, and Ran had already said about his willingness to play in Italy.

• CVA doing CVA things... :mad:

The Chinese men's volleyball league was supposed to start after the women's league ended last month. Then they decided to move it till after the Winter Olympics ended which would be around Feb. 20. But now they changed their mind all together and decided the Men's NT will begin training on February 18 for a period of 5 weeks and the league will begin around mid/late March.

I doubt Shanghai's Lanza and Vettori will stay for that long also considering the new 1 foreigner on the court rule applied this season. They won't be able to train with the club since some of the players will be with the NT.

• CVA doing CVA things... :mad:

The Chinese men's volleyball league was supposed to start after the women's league ended last month. Then they decided to move it till after the Winter Olympics ended which would be around Feb. 20. But now they changed their mind all together and decided the Men's NT will begin training on February 18 for a period of 5 weeks and the league will begin around mid/late March.

I doubt Shanghai's Lanza and Vettori will stay for that long also considering the new 1 foreigner on the court rule applied this season. They won't be able to train with the club since some of the players will be with the NT.

Chinese League is postponed again...

Will they even have a league this year? :gone: