Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• i dont...i think is very possible to be cancelled..most athletes from Azerbaijan have signed with clubs in other leagues

Azeri League finally started with 4 teams

https://www.azerisport.com/volleyball/20211217110606599.html

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information about rosters.

Federation has a plan to increase the number of teams in the league to 8 in the near future. Also, the want to re-build Azerrail, so the team could participate in European Cups.

• She is back to Istanbul and already training with GS. Its weird

Can Panathinaikos transfer Sasa Pleninsec, so GS can get Dana Rettke lol :D

In any case, it will be a career suicide for Anthi to leave a team where she is having her dream season and her next step is most likely CL team with better salary.

• Can Panathinaikos transfer Sasa Pleninsec, so GS can get Dana Rettke lol :D

In any case, it will be a career suicide for Anthi to leave a team where she is having her dream season and her next step is most likely CL team with better salary.

I would love that.

Anthi definitely having her best season. I hope she will stay in Turkey nex seasons as well:rose:

• Idk what it is but these people at Panathinaikos or whoever is making up the rumours clearly have other motives, it's getting annoying to me by now.

That transfer ain't happening, good luck announcing her denying the offer (which we already knew) in 24 hours 🤷‍♀️

the first article was from fosonline. It is very reliable site but they are supporters of Olympiakos, so its very possible to have other motives, since the foreign opposite of Panathinaikos is playing bad.

• I cannot translate the article. My phone is dumb. Why she wanna leave? I thought she was doing okay with THY.

The article didnt hás such details. Just say the rumour that she is near tô end her jouney with Thy.

IS she going tô FB or SESI? She would for sure bê a great option for FB. I dont know why they hired Ana C.

• It might also be due to Turkish economy getting really bad and way worse than we expected so we see teams trying to reduce their expenses already this year.

Meanwhile, Anthi Vasilantonaki denies that she is talking to Panathinaikos about her return to Greece, but according to information from Turkey, Galatasaray is on the verge of bankruptcy and proposes to her athletes to stay with half the money of their contract. The Greek athlete has a contract of 120,000 dollars and everything is possible, although she prefers to continue her career abroad. But everything is open ...

https://www.fosonline.gr/volle…senaria-gia-vasilantonaki

• Turkish League was becoming só great with Lot of good players and even with small teams with Nice budget.

• how many foreigners they have now? Ana C has a 2 years contract right?

Popovich , Lazareva, Arina and Ana C.

I Think that Ana C. hás a valid contract for 3 years

• Funny that Karagounis sounds like Kara gun, meaning dark day in Turkish :D

I noticed that Maret commented on Anthi's post, not sure if it is a recent one, though they used to play in Aydin together.

Maybe the word is from kara + Yunan😅

• I heard Vargas joining FB very soon :whistle:

• Are there any rumor from American sources that Vakıfbank and Fenerbahçe want Kelsey?

Volleypass shared such a news, but I don't believe it since Volleypass is not reliable source.