Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Let's wait what will happen with Górecka next season, but as mentioned in the previous post, the president of Budowlani said they were negotiating with Novara for about one month to resolve the contract.

• I love Herbots, i hope she ends up in one of the Turkish clubs 😍

• I don’t buy this rumors at all...

and secondly if this is true I can’t believe it that Turkish teams are again leting big talent as Elif.

She is ONLY 19years old. She really had nice match with Ecz. WORK WITH HER. She is already on the same level as Mirkovic i don’t get it.

• Well Maja is not getting any younger, and with foreign OPP, OH and MB I'm sure Elif will have more than enough playing time while Maja will be ready and in great shape for the most important matches, it actually makes sense to me

Who can object to Maja? 😂

They really need to decide what they want. I am not going to mention millions of mistakes they have made before. Last year they said they are going to invest in young players. So far they have created a fighter team. There are things they need to improve but replacing Motta with Ferhat is not going to work. I love Maja but what kind of a role she will take on is important. If Eczacibasi doesn’t have a concrete plan, it will be a disaster. Again.

• I think maja is really good move. Elif is good for her age but she is not ready for top level.Also,maja is not an investment.she will only play one year.Elif can learn a lot from Maja in one year.Then,elif will be starter again with more experience.

I hope they hire gabi as well.

Boskovic

Maja - elif

Hande - gabi -saliha

Chiaka-yasemin-beyza-merve

Simge

I think this team will be the best team they have in recent years.

• I hope Boskovich decides to renounce to a milionaire cachet in order to improve herself = she comes to play in Italy.

Egonu now is better and the reason is beacuse she play in italian championship which is far the most competitive in the world.

• I hope Boskovich decide to renounce to a milionaire cachet in order to improve herself = she come to play in Italy.

Egonu now is better and the reason is beacuse she play in italian championship which is far the most competitive in the world.

That's not the reason, lol. Did Zhu, Kim, Gabi, Rasic and many more need to come to Italy to get better, or they got better somewhere else? Honestly this mindset that Italy is the only place to get better is so annoying. If someone is good, will be good wether they play in Italy or in Turkey

• That's not the reason, lol. Did Zhu, Kim, Gabi, Rasic and many more need to come to Italy to get better, or they got better somewhere else? Honestly this mindset that Italy is the only place to get better is so annoying. If someone is good, will be good wether they play in Italy or in Turkey

The only real difference is that Italy has the best coaches. And somehow they still have problems when they go abroad to adapt their vision of the game. Only Guidetti is making an outstanding career abroad, simply because his club does everything he says. He turned VakifBank from a rich and loser club into a powerhouse.

• I hope Boskovich decides to renounce to a milionaire cachet in order to improve herself = she comes to play in Italy.

She doesn't need come to Italy to become better, she is already on the top of the wolrd and from year to year improve herself, near to perfection. Also Egonu iz amazing player, no words to describe, there are no criteria that can exactly say which of the two is better, all such comparisons are childish, immature or purely fanatic, I will always say that Boskovic is better, but objectively I know that it is absolutely subjective and that in fact the pleasure of both watch on the court is much more important.

• To me, this seems more like a marketing struggle of agencies and even clubs, than the true rumors, specifically Maja in Eczacibasi sounds totally meaningless, on all three sides, Eczacibasi, Vakifbank and even Maja herself.

The only situation in which i could take this seriously is that they offered her a fabulous contract.

• She doesn't need come to Italy to become better, she is already on the top of the wolrd and from year to year improve herself, near to perfection. Also Egonu iz amazing player, no words to describe, there are no criteria that can exactly say which of the two is better, all such comparisons are childish, immature or purely fanatic, I will always say that Boskovic is better, but objectively I know that it is absolutely subjective and that in fact the pleasure of both watch on the court is much more important.

Bosko is amazing but it seems a little stuck to me....her level is awesome but idk while zhu is preserved and egonu is reaching her peak she's good like we see

I didn't say she should go to Italy but it would be fun to see her with new airs

• So if maja will be back to eczacibasi. Who will be leaving?

Maybe Wolosz in VB?