Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• I agree with what serdar said in the Turkish thread... If Maja is leaving, they don't need to bring another setter, Cansu is more than enough

• I really hope Boskovic will make her wish come true and go to Italy.

Monza is already with her in contact from last season. She is great but with better team She can be better and not carrying whole team on her back.

Teams who can transfer Boskovic to Italy are Scandicci and they are in the first in the line and Monza. Conegliano to if someone really take Egonu out of them. Her wish is to play with Wolosz and De Gennaro.

• Maybe Wolosz in VB?

I think he meant who is leaving in Ecz. So maybe Ogbogu? For sure Mirkovic and maybe a couple Turkish players? I can’t imagine Maja is very cheap.

• it's hard to keep up with all this rumors. Also I dont understand that all this rumors sources is Italy, how they know before local news(for turkish clubs)

I don't know if it's the case for this one, but a lot of agencies are either based in Italy or have some italian staff, so I guess that could be the source. Which would make a lot of sense in the case of rumors spreaded just to raise salaries...

• 90% of these rumours won't be happening for sure, but it would be so much fun if it everything was true.. So crazy

• I agree with what serdar said in the Turkish thread... If Maja is leaving, they don't need to bring another setter, Cansu is more than enough

I don't fully agree. I mean she is a good setter and deserves to be the starting setter, but she needs a stable back-up! We all saw she couldn't handle the pressure in the season she was the starting setter and had Buket as an inexperienced setter as her back-up...

They don't have to sign the best setter, but someone with experience who can come in to stabilize the match or a talented setter who can become better under the wings of Guidetti. I could think of players like;

Experienced: Tomkom, Skorupa, Dijkema & Valentin.

Talented: Mayer, Buse Ünal, Orro & Bongaerts.

• I don't fully agree. I mean she is a good setter and deserves to be the starting setter, but she needs a stable back-up! We all saw she couldn't handle the pressure in the season she was the starting setter and had Buket as an inexperienced setter as her back-up...

I agree with this, although she is undoubtly very good setter, she is to incosistent to be the starting setter of team with high ambitions like Vakifbank for sure is.

They don't have to sign the best setter, but someone with experience who can come in to stabilize the match or a talented setter who can become better under the wings of Guidetti. I could think of players like;

OTOH with this part, in theory yes, sounds meaningful, but when we assume foreinger limit, it is to "expensive" to spent one spot on young talented, not proven yet, foreigner setter like these on the list.

About experienced setter i like the idea, but disagree with the list IMO, especially i would exclude Dijkema for that list, but anyway Skorupa sounds like the best solutions (ofc just potentially in this theory), maybe i will add Antonijević in that experinced list, due to numerous injury she is kind of forgoten in past few years, but she was one of the best setter in Europe in fist half of the decade, i think that she is still usefull, maybe not for Vakifbank, but for club like Aydin, THY, Galatasaray,........

• She's a shaken setter for sure, but if we don't start to trust her, she will never fulfill her potential or be more reliable... She's definitely improving and you don't see that much anxiety on her like before... For the sake of Turkey, Cansu should be the starter of Vakifbank, but we know how Guidetti is, so we would probably see another experienced setter there

• IMO i would prefer Cansu over any of this mentioned setters. Cansu is in Vakifbank already for a long time and is a great player. Talented than any of this setters.

• I don't fully agree. I mean she is a good setter and deserves to be the starting setter, but she needs a stable back-up! We all saw she couldn't handle the pressure in the season she was the starting setter and had Buket as an inexperienced setter as her back-up...

I agree that she requires an experienced backup setter since she can get shaky in rough points. However i disagree with your list. Dijkema would be like Mirkovic in Eczacıbasi=waste of money. Only one that would make sense in your list is Skorupa.

I liked Buket this season, i think she is showing what she is capable of. I think it is time for her to work under guidance of Guidetti again. So I don't mind her being backup to Cansu instead of an experienced foreigner

I don't think Tomkom will be going back to Europe. I haven't seen any news or rumors of her being mentioned in any big teams

• Bella Haak confirmed with VB for the next season

https://www.sportmediaset.medi…JfHi9w-4h62ZOH10xpQ6AhN-M

Strange. They want to bring Zhu back, and Gabi to stay.

But what with Barsch and Meliha :what:

I hope they will not stay, they have so much to offer.

• Strange. They want to bring Zhu back, and Gabi to stay.

But what with Barsch and Meliha :what:

I hope they will not stay, they have so much to offer.

Hope that maybe one day we will see Gabi in Italy.....

• Hope that maybe one day we will see Gabi in Italy.....

Her with Wolosz. Pure magic.
    Conegliano wanted both of them, Bartsch and Gabi.