Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Αnd Brayelin Martinez could be a good option!!

• Αnd Brayelin Martinez could be a good option!!

In clubs she isn't lile in NT

She's good but if fb gonna have their biggest budget the goal is win EVERYTHING

she's not gonna let them do that

• If she goes there she will get benched again, assuming Busa + Mihajlovic stay.

No

Like we heard fb desire many foreigner

So we don't know how many they gonna have

So she can serve in order to change them

Also is a good bench in case she be there

• I think Busa and Mihajlovic will leave. She is too valuable to sit on the bench tbh. We don't have many good local OH who plays at the top level. Good move from FB if it happens.

Also that would let FB to transfer a foreign MB.

I agree, Meliha is the only OH with Hande that can play as starter in top3 club. If Vakıf will rely on local MB and setters, it won't be problem to play 3 foreign pin hitters

• She is too valuable to sit on the bench tbh. We don't have many good local OH who plays at the top level. Good move from FB if it happens.

Also that would let FB to transfer a foreign MB.

Meliha is good OH for Turkish standard, maybe even second best, but far away from Hande, and IMO still not enough for powerhouses standard and goals, but in general good transfer.

• Meliha is good OH for Turkish standard, maybe even second best, but far away from Hande, and IMO still not enough for powerhouses standard and goals, but in general good transfer.

Saliha ,ilkin and derya can be better than meliha next years.ı hope they will

• Meliha is good OH for Turkish standard, maybe even second best, but far away from Hande, and IMO still not enough for powerhouses standard and goals, but in general good transfer.

Yes she is not tier-1 player but nowadays it is hard to find an OH who can both attack and receive, especially in Turkey. So her transfer could be game changer for any top team

• Saliha ,ilkin and derya can be better than meliha next years.ı hope they will

Agreed on Saliha and İlkin but i have my doubts on Derya. She is not improving at reception at all in 2 season. Maybe she will pull another Hande-miracle and surprise us.

I also have hopes on Tuğba senoglu, she was very stable whenever she played this season (although she played against mostly weak teams)

• Any rumours about Neriman? Do you think she will be back to turkey next season?

• I also have hopes on Tuğba senoglu, she was very stable whenever she played this season (although she played against mostly weak teams)

Actually she was often shaky at reception, even Gabi have to semi-cover her from time to time, OTOH truly she was good in attack, but at least 60,70% attack was on single or 0 block because of Maja and weaker opponents, so IMO we haven't real picture of her current shape. But for sure i like investments in this mentioned girls.

• Any rumours about Neriman? Do you think she will be back to turkey next season?

I feel like she will end up in FB. Remember she talked about a coach who is coaching a top Turkish club, wanted her in Russia but couldnt happen. She also had offer from FB this year but didnt happen bcz she already made a deal with NEC. I feel like she will be back and play in FB. If not FB, THY or GS might be interested

• If Fenerbahce doesnt hire Egonu, Zhu or Boskovic it will be harder to Fenerbahce to be in first.

If Terzic be sussesfull without this 3, so far he will prove himself. Because they have money to hire good/great players.

• Lonekke imo wouldnt come after a break with a uncertain team with high aims as Fenerbahce.

A part from Egonu, Haak and Boskovic who are above the others i can see a lot of players with a similar level. Maybe Stysiak and Thompson can be above the others.

Lippman, Tandara, Rahimova, Martinez, Vargas, Smarzek are similars IMO. Some players more experienced and stabble and others with more power ...