Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Lonekke imo wouldnt come after a break with a uncertain team with high aims as Fenerbahce.

A part from Egonu, Haak and Boskovic who are above the others i can see a lot of players with a similar level. Maybe Stysiak and Thompson can be above the others.

Lippman, Tandara, Rahimova, Martinez, Vargas, Smarzek are similars IMO. Some players more experienced and stabble and others with more power ...

If Egonu refuse the offer, I would choose Lippmann over other names you mentioned. Stysiak would be my second choice.

• If Egonu says no, most probably we will see Sytsiak in Fener.

Stysiak has confirmed that she will play another year in Scandicci

• Bosko has signed

• I think that SESI Bauru can be abble to hire big names this season.

They aim to renew with Raba (Bul oh), Dani Lins and Adenizia for next season.

The team will count only with 8 players with age above 20 and its one of the teams with bigger budget in Brazil.

Polina Rahimova is currently playing there, as Brenda Castillo and Raba.

• Rabadzhieva will see what a mess is Bauru and get the hell out of there as soon as possible... if she didn't renewed with Minas, I doubt it she will with SESI... And you see that they don't know what they are doing when they say they want to renew with Adenizia.. she's a shadow of her former self, not worth the money

• Agreed on Saliha and İlkin but i have my doubts on Derya. She is not improving at reception at all in 2 season. Maybe she will pull another Hande-miracle and surprise us.

I also have hopes on Tuğba senoglu, she was very stable whenever she played this season (although she played against mostly weak teams)

indeed, derya improved a lot at reception.Although there are players with worse reception playing alongside her, her reception stats are much better this year.

2019-20 with tuğba-ayça %25pos %15exc

2020-21 with scuka-bihter %45 pos %27 exc

ıf meliha leave ,she will probably work with guidetti again.IMO Guidetti would probably be very interested in improving derya's skills.

edit:ı am not sure if she will go back to Vakıfbank but she imroved at reception:)

• Derya is more OH1 than OH2.

• Lonekke imo wouldnt come after a break with a uncertain team with high aims as Fenerbahce.

A part from Egonu, Haak and Boskovic who are above the others i can see a lot of players with a similar level. Maybe Stysiak and Thompson can be above the others.

Lippman, Tandara, Rahimova, Martinez, Vargas, Smarzek are similars IMO. Some players more experienced and stabble and others with more power ...

I'm tempted to say Goncharova I think she can still be considered a Top Opposite, but she is quite closed in playing outside Russia:wavy:

• Rabadzhieva will see what a mess is Bauru and get the hell out of there as soon as possible... if she didn't renewed with Minas, I doubt it she will with SESI... And you see that they don't know what they are doing when they say they want to renew with Adenizia.. she's a shadow of her former self, not worth the money

Bauru has a bigger budget than Minas.

• According to Pasini, Eczacibasi is thinking also about an Italian HC. Mazzanti, Lavarini or Santarelli.

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…endere-un-coach-italiano/

Hope they will steal Santarelli from IMOCO 😂😂😂

• Hope they will steal Santarelli from IMOCO 😂😂😂

Turkish teams have finally figure it out how to beat Conegliano.
    Buy them in pieces. Fener you will get this, Ecz you get that :lol:

If they want Santarelli you need to get De Gennaro. I mean that is not bad :lol:

• According to Pasini, Eczacibasi is thinking also about an Italian HC. Mazzanti, Lavarini or Santarelli.

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…endere-un-coach-italiano/

Better options!

• Turkish teams have finally figure it out how to beat Conegliano.
    Buy them in pieces. Fener you will get this, Ecz you get that :lol:

If they want Santarelli you need to get De Gennaro. I mean that is not bad :lol:

Are They a couple?