Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Yes she is too short but she is still doing a great job at elite level. She is not the to-go-player obviously but she is not a regular defensive OH who plays as second libero. Her attacking is more than decent, even for high level

Me,too.Though Zhu has great reception and passing now,but what the team need is to let her to kill balls.She is more sready and less faults than haak.So the reception line needs Gabi.MHB is good,but we all see many matches that she cant receive well.if they really need a setter,Ding is a good choice.she can play abroad after OG.Cansu is good,but we also know she cant hold some pressure sometimes.

• German head coach is doing great job with his club. Felix, right ?

Yeah he does very well with Schwerin and a lot of German players improved a lot under him. This is one of the reasons why I'd like him to stay there, because in Schwerin he has a chance to work with (young) German talents and bring them to a good international level and prepare them German NT.

OTOH I definitely agree that he would also deserve it to work with bigger clubs.

• Vakifbank is also meeting with Carlini and Fetisova. ( Rasic is leaving) Gabi's contrat ending this year and most probably gabi will leave. But she is likely to stay in Turkey. Gabi is very good defensively but Michelle is not bad. Zhu and Michelle good duo , Zhu-Michelle and Isabelle Haak better than Zhu-Gabi and Haak.

Vakifbank will continue with Ayça and other young libero. If Lauren Carlini is absent , the young setter Buket gulubay will return. Meliha Ismailoglu is leaving , they will continue with Tugba and X ( not clearyet)

I accept the fact that Gabi will leave. But with Zhu and Haak, so far, Gabi would be a better choice. But the team will be great, so far with MBH.

They should try to sign Yuan instead of Fetisova.

• Zhu and Bartsch duo is not going to work and they will not have Maja at their side to fix all problems....

• With all the players leaving Conegliano :sos::what: lol maybe Conegliano can be a good place for Gabi.

Gabi + Bricio would be a good duo and they can play fast with Wolos

• Vakifbank is also meeting with Carlini and Fetisova. ( Rasic is leaving) Gabi's contrat ending this year and most probably gabi will leave. But she is likely to stay in Turkey. Gabi is very good defensively but Michelle is not bad. Zhu and Michelle good duo , Zhu-Michelle and Isabelle Haak better than Zhu-Gabi and Haak.

Vakifbank will continue with Ayça and other young libero. If Lauren Carlini is absent , the young setter Buket gulubay will return. Meliha Ismailoglu is leaving , they will continue with Tugba and X ( not clearyet)

Michelle and zhu duo is a dream for rivals team serve

• Zhu and Bartsch duo is not going to work and they will not have Maja at their side to fix all problems....

Why ? Zhu and Michelle are a great offensive duo. Isabelle and Zehra will help them. Ozbay is a good setter , only has a mental problems but less than before. But Buket Gulubay shouldnt turn , she was a terrible setter ( I watched in 2019)Michelle is being taken too lightly , has been playing very well in recent years. I think she better than Hill , defensive features not bad. Moreover , Zhu is now a complete player , like Michelle.

Yuan doesnt come but Fetisova comes. Dynamo Moscow players are leaving. Fetisova is very good blocker , she will benefit Vakifbank. Akman is very unstable. Gunes and Fetisova will be very beautiful.

• With all the players leaving Conegliano :sos::what: lol maybe Conegliano can be a good place for Gabi.

Don’t think most of those rumours will really happen:D

And I’m afraid Bricio’s terrible reception won’t help a team which wants to play fast...

• Why ? Zhu and Michelle are a great offensive duo. Isabelle and Zehra will help them. Ozbay is a good setter , only has a mental problems but less than before. But Buket Gulubay shouldnt turn , she was a terrible setter ( I watched in 2019)Michelle is being taken too lightly , has been playing very well in recent years. I think she better than Hill , defensive features not bad. Moreover , Zhu is now a complete player , like Michelle.

Yuan doesnt come but Fetisova comes. Dynamo Moscow players are leaving. Fetisova is very good blocker , she will benefit Vakifbank. Akman is very unstable. Gunes and Fetisova will be very beautiful.

Offensive but their pass is so weak

• Yuan dont have any club now.China has cancelled all army sports teams.so Yuan can choose if she wil play abroad.I hope vitra can pay attention on her. Carlini is a terrible setter.not all setters from team usa are good.she is like Yao Di,terrible...Vakif can choose cansu to play all season or buy Ding Xia .

• If this turn out to be true, then we can expect that Ortolani will either retire or play in Turkey next season?

• Yeah, the way they paint this kind of codependent relationship is kinda jarring. Like I get that if she's going for the first time to a foreign country/different environment having someone she's already close with would help in making an easier transition, but when the news is that even in Italy they're making offers to them together is honestly ridiculous. BTW there's a big chance the rumor of Fenerbache making an offer for Sylla is just fake, I wouldn't count Pasini as the pinnacle of credibility and I didn't find any other source reporting the news.

It would be cringe enough for any two players to be painted (or assumed to be) as co-dependent to that degree, but in this case there is the intersection with race that makes it seem that much worse. I mean, I can't be the only one to read this and think that those who make these offers are betraying a bit of subconscious racism... you know, because two black girls are a different "species" from the other girls and would be uncomfortable without each other...:roll::/

Not single player is yet leaving, except Kim Hill.

It looks like Wolosz already signed new contract and they are gone probably try to sign Bartsch or Gabi

But I would try with some other great OHs as Edina Begic, Orthmann, Megan C. maybe with Pietrini, but that means without Sylla in starting six.

Ofc: Herbots and C.Bosetti but they are staying in Novara.

Egonu probably got bigger contract for next season so I’m pretty much sure that Conegliano is gone have pretty much the same team.

• 2 of 3 most important players are staying Wolosz, De Gennaro and now they just need to keep Egonu and they can make team around them. This 3 are one the best in their positions.