Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Orthman and Begic in Scandicci next year.

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2021/02/09/zhu-niente-vakif/

WOW, what a transfer politic of Monza that would be, let Orthman go, young prospect, which maybe didn't make progress fast as everyone was expected, but for sure have huge potential, and enlisting Brankica, probably very expensive player plus player which requires demanding adjustment by the rest of the team, in ages when it’s the lottery when the moment comes when her body will no longer be able to support her game, which relies only on physical strength, it really sounds like real madness.

• WOW, what a transfer politic of Monza that would be, let Orthman go, young prospect, which maybe didn't make progress fast as everyone was expected, but for sure have huge potential, and enlisting Brankica, probably very expensive player plus player which requires demanding adjustment by the rest of the team, in ages when it’s the lottery when the moment comes when her body will no longer be able to support her game, which relies only on physical strength, it really sounds like real madness.

Mihajlovic is leaving FB? Whose gonna play there? KRob staying?

• Mihajlovic is leaving FB? Whose gonna play there? KRob staying?

Some rumors said that Monza have interest in Mihajlovic, Robinson will play in China next year, i believe that Vargas will stay in Fenerbahce and it seems to me that she will play as OH instead of Opp, but a lot of things depends on which players will accept Fener offer.

• Some rumors said that Monza have interest in Mihajlovic, Robinson will play in China next year, i believe that Vargas will stay in Fenerbahce and it seems to me that she will play as OH instead of Opp, but a lot of things depends on which players will accept Fener offer.

There are rumors that Vargas might leave as well.

• Some rumors said that Monza have interest in Mihajlovic, Robinson will play in China next year, i believe that Vargas will stay in Fenerbahce and it seems to me that she will play as OH instead of Opp, but a lot of things depends on which players will accept Fener offer.

will the coach leave too? This Serbia NT experiment is not working at all. They should create a team around Naz & Eda. Are there any rumors of who is coming? Can they have another decent MB to be Eda’s counterpart?

• There are rumors that Vargas might leave as well.

I know, but also there are rumors about Thompson in Monza, for sure Thompson-Vargas-Mihajlovic will not be wing spiker trio. Ofc that doesn't tell us that Vargas will stay in Fenerbahce, it is more my opinion, due to the current market situation, I do not believe that Fenerbahce will succeed in their intentions, and if nothing else I think it would be wise to save Vargas.

• I know, but also there are rumors about Thompson in Monza, for sure Thompson-Vargas-Mihajlovic will not be wing spiker trio. Ofc that doesn't tell us that Vargas will stay in Fenerbahce, it is more my opinion, due to the current market situation, I do not believe that Fenerbahce will succeed in their intentions, and if nothing else I think it would be wise to save Vargas.

Thompson-Mihajlovic in a team? Are they gonna play with 1-receiving system? 😂😂😂😂

• will the coach leave too? This Serbia NT experiment is not working at all. They should create a team around Naz & Eda. Are there any rumors of who is coming? Can they have another decent MB to be Eda’s counterpart?

Terzic will stay in Fenerbahce for 3 more season. Every team with Mihajlovic need to play like Serbian NT, i mean with her in the roster, so instead of Serbian NT experiment i would call that as Mihajlovic experiment, now it is obvious that rest of the team, can't bring it up, not a priori in terms of quality, adaptation to that system is tedious, but also i wouldn't say that isn't working at all, but if they want to step up and approach Vakifbank, Mihajlovic must be resolved.

• Does anyone know if Eczacibasi is going to keep Hande? I think Pelin Yuce said in a TV show Eczacibasi did not renew with Hande yet. I know Eczacibasi has bad reputation when it comes to talent development but Hande did get a lot of opportunities yet she only performed well a handful of times.

• Thompson-Mihajlovic in a team? Are they gonna play with 1-receiving system? 😂😂😂😂

Probably both Thompson and Vargas are viewed as opposites.

• Terzic will stay in Fenerbahce for 3 more season. Every team with Mihajlovic need to play like Serbian NT, i mean with her in the roster, so instead of Serbian NT experiment i would call that as Mihajlovic experiment, now it is obvious that rest of the team, can't bring it up, not a priori in terms of quality, adaptation to that system is tedious, but also i wouldn't say that isn't working at all, but if they want to step up and approach Vakifbank, Mihajlovic must be resolved.

Bring back KYK as OH2 & hire another offensive OH & replace the libero. That would be a step up.