Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• I dont remember her saying she doesnt want to move out of China? Maybe she does not want to leave,yes but maybe Chinese federation doesnt let her go? or it could be something else.

I don't know if I'm remembering this wrong, but didn't she say in an interview some months ago that she was planning to stay in China and get a degree there? I'm not sure though I have just some vague memories

• I wonder what Chinese users think about whether Zhu will return to Vakıf. What do you think?

thanks

For me, if Zhu Ting cannot return to vakif, the biggest reason may be the quotation. We all know that 25 or 26 is a good age for women's volleyball players. She has sacrificed two years for the Olympics. Her mother team, Henan team, is very supportive of her going abroad to play. In fact, the Tianjin team has a very poor image in the hearts of Chinese volleyball fans. These strong teams may be obstructive to prevent Zhu Ting from going abroad. However, given Zhu Ting's influence in China and her possible political career, there should be little resistance. If vakif’s bank offer is much lower than 1.6 million euros, Zhu Ting is likely to choose another team.In fact, Zhu Ting's advertising revenue in China is very high. But even if she goes abroad to play, these ads will not be affected. So domestic income will not prevent her from going abroad.More importantly, her agent has already started activities. This shows that she herself, including the country, has nothing to prevent her from going abroad. Otherwise she wouldn't let her agent come out to negotiate the contract. Zhu Ting is a very cautious person

• For me, if Zhu Ting cannot return to vakif, the biggest reason may be the quotation. We all know that 25 or 26 is a good age for women's volleyball players. She has sacrificed two years for the Olympics. Her mother team, Henan team, is very supportive of her going abroad to play. In fact, the Tianjin team has a very poor image in the hearts of Chinese volleyball fans. These strong teams may be obstructive to prevent Zhu Ting from going abroad. However, given Zhu Ting's influence in China and her possible political career, there should be little resistance. If vakif’s bank offer is much lower than 1.6 million euros, Zhu Ting is likely to choose another team.In fact, Zhu Ting's advertising revenue in China is very high. But even if she goes abroad to play, these ads will not be affected. So domestic income will not prevent her from going abroad.More importantly, her agent has already started activities. This shows that she herself, including the country, has nothing to prevent her from going abroad. Otherwise she wouldn't let her agent come out to negotiate the contract. Zhu Ting is a very cautious person

Thank you. If Zhu isn't trying to go abroad then it will be known far in advance and her agent won't post on weibo asking fans to anticipate (and baiting us).

• Thank you. If Zhu isn't trying to go abroad then it will be known far in advance and her agent won't post on weibo asking fans to anticipate (and baiting us).

I mean if Egonu denies keep Vargas and add Zhu to FB 🔥

FB if you really plan to make a groundbreaking team, do it!!! I think they might offer for sure.

Edit: personally I also still think VB and Zhu will negotiate more tbh, unless VB has financial issues randomly? It seemed they were thriving economically but Idk in depth.

• I mean if Egonu denies keep Vargas and add Zhu to FB 🔥

FB if you really plan to make a groundbreaking team, do it!!! I think they might offer for sure.

Edit: personally I also still think VB and Zhu will negotiate more tbh, unless VB has financial issues randomly? It seemed they were thriving economically but Idk in depth.

plot twist: fenerbahce gets both Egonu and Zhu

seriously though, I think Zhu will go back to VB, and more to the point, I also don't think VB is stupid enough to think that Zhu will accept an 800k offer (unless, if there's some sort of weird deal where some local Turkish players get transferred to her home team in Henan CVL). Come on, 800k is even lower than her contract for 2016-17 which was BEFORE her olympic games performance. And she easily crossed a million for both the 2017-18 and 2018-19 seasons. Plus she was key in the 2x TL finals, 2x CEV CL, 2x WCCH that they won in a span of 3 years.

• I don't know if I'm remembering this wrong, but didn't she say in an interview some months ago that she was planning to stay in China and get a degree there? I'm not sure though I have just some vague memories

Yes you are right. And even now every rumor that came up it is about her saying no to other offers So I don’t get it why do people still think that She is going out from China. :what:

• Have we started considering WoV as a reliable source?

I would say they are reliable only in case of serbian players. They used to get many information about their transfers before other websites.

• WoV is reporting that Milena Rasic is gone retire next season. She still don’t know if it is for 1year or more.

• I remember when they considered a tweet of a gossip page as proof :D

lol they also post a lot of gossips about a certain team or player that one could, of course, turned up to be true, they just report all of the possibilities. It goes “she

could go to team x or team y or take a break”. lol

• there is rumor that fedorovtseva has signed with fenerbahçe.

Also, according to volleyball facts,fener have interest in yeon koung kim.

https://www.facebook.com/Volleyball-Facts-2583205661922456/

• Natalia is rumored to sign with THY.

• Lazarenko will play for Dinamo Ak Bars next season.

there is rumor that fedorovtseva has signed with fenerbahçe.

Is that reliable?

• Lazarenko will play for Dinamo Ak Bars next season.

Is that reliable?

one of volley news reporter shared that from his twitter fleets yesterday . I think he is reliable . his name is Alessandro Garotta.

• there is rumor that fedorovtseva has signed with fenerbahçe.

Also, according to volleyball facts,fener have interest in yeon koung kim.

https://www.facebook.com/Volleyball-Facts-2583205661922456/

It started long time ago

It seems fb wanted to have everyone

• one of volley news reporter shared that from his twitter fleets yesterday . I think he is reliable . his name is Alessandro Garotta.

If this is true, that would be smartest transfer FB would have done in years. Eczacıbaşı invested in Boskoviç since she was around Fedorotseva and Vakıf is doing same for Carutasu, which will start paying off very soon. FB should take a similar path for long term success