Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Zhu Ting, the young chinese...others than that are on a similar level with different skills.

• Natalia plus Courtney could be a great duo. But Natalia, Pietrini and Bosseti ( coming to improve reception and defence) can be a good deal.

If Scandicci hire good MBs i think that they can becoming a great team.

Stysiak as Opp its something good.

I hope Thaisa move to Italy, she didnt play there yet. Would be something good.

If Scandicci would try to hire a prospect, i would go to Mayany.

• Natalia and pietrini is so unstable..considering vasileva could renw also

Bosetti can be subbed once or twice...not every moment to cover them

• According to Voloch, Vasileva won't stay in Scandicci.

Thank you God.

She is not for top team anymore. She is for middle level teams.

• Who are these OH who are way better than Natalia?

Natalia is a great OH imo, she has been playing with bad setters in this last seasons playing abroad. She is definetly NOT on the Level of Zhu Ting, but i certainly can not point out a lot of players who are better than her.

She was great when she first transferred to FB but right now she really passed her prime. To me, there are many other OHs that are better than her now: Zhu, L. Yingying, C. Zhang, Gabi, M. Sylla, E. Pietrini, C. Bosetti, K. Ilchenko, B. Herbotts, Hill, Bartsch, Robinson, Mckenzie, Wilhite, Kosheleva, Vasileva, Rabadzhieva, Orthmann

• Sorry but some of them (including Kosheleva, Vasileva, Rabadzhieva) are not better than Natalia right now.

• Sorry but some of them (including Kosheleva, Vasileva, Rabadzhieva) are not better than Natalia right now.

Neither are Adams, Pietrini, Orthmann or Sylla. Considering a fact that Chinese players are rather unavailable for European teams, and others have valid contracts with their teams (Cate Bosetti, Herbots, Bartsch, Robinson or apparently Gabi), I really don't think Scandicci (or any other team that wants to do the same) had many alternatives to acquire high-profile OH.

In fact, the most interesting alternative would be: getting some good, but less expensive OH in order to get a better player playing on different positions, or better depth, but Scandicci in general lacks quality, not quantity. This year their roster is full of solid players, but barely any of them is really good this season.

I think her boyfriend is rumored to go to Poland. She may follow him.

According to a very reliable insider, Atanasijevic in Poland is a done deal, so she may follow him as well, but I haven't seen any info about her.

• Natália has one inconsistent season in a team currently known for being messy/shaky and for failing to achieve anything substantial and suddenly she's a second, third rate player. Being an Olympic champion, Turkish champion, Brazilian champion and recently two-time WGP MVP means shit I guess.

• oh my god, I have never thought of having Thaisa and Zehra in the same team. Queens united :love:

I remember someone saying Zehra was like a mini Thaisa in the making and look how far she's come now. <3

She got to play and learn from some legendary middles during career so far. With Eda in the Turkish NT, Rasic in Vakif, but her and Thaisa together would also be amazing!

• What I cant explain is why Barbolini is doing team manager's game: he used to build very balanced teams in his previons bench experiences

Last year Novara's attacking wasn't quite good, but their defense was just amazing. I guess that was kind of the team that he wanted.

However, I didn't understand why he resolved the contract with Novara.

• Last year Novara's attacking wasn't quite good, but their defense was just amazing. I guess that was kind of the team that he wanted.

However, I didn't understand why he resolved the contract with Novara.

because He wanted to be closer to his family

• She was great when she first transferred to FB but right now she really passed her prime. To me, there are many other OHs that are better than her now: Zhu, L. Yingying, C. Zhang, Gabi, M. Sylla, E. Pietrini, C. Bosetti, K. Ilchenko, B. Herbotts, Hill, Bartsch, Robinson, Mckenzie, Wilhite, Kosheleva, Vasileva, Rabadzhieva, Orthmann

I would definitely add Alexa Gray to this list... I think she is one of the best offensive OHs in the world right now, but also one of the most underrated ones.

She showed great potential in A2 in 2017/18 but then she was very unlucky in her club career.. she signed with Casalmaggiore in A1, where coach Gaspari never gave her the possibility to be a starter cause he preferred Carcaces (:aww:), then the next year she went to Caserta (:aww::aww:), and then finished the season in Scandicci's bench. Finally now in Busto she has the possibility to show what she is capable of...great athlete, in attack she's a killer. I am a bit surprised there are still no rumours about her going to a top (Turkish/Italian) club next year.

• Natália has one inconsistent season in a team currently known for being messy/shaky and for failing to achieve anything substantial and suddenly she's a second, third rate player. Being an Olympic champion, Turkish champion, Brazilian champion and recently two-time WGP MVP means shit I guess.

not true, her previous season with eczacıbaşı was quite disappointing as well. And if you would blame her teams being messy, then Scandicci is not the smartest choice neither

• not true, her previous season with eczacıbaşı was quite disappointing as well. And if you would blame her teams being messy, then Scandicci is not the smartest choice neither

Loyd was a nightmare this season and the MB from ECZ were in a really low level. The team played a predictable game.

• I would definitely add Alexa Gray to this list... I think she is one of the best offensive OHs in the world right now, but also one of the most underrated ones.

She showed great potential in A2 in 2017/18 but then she was very unlucky in her club career.. she signed with Casalmaggiore in A1, where coach Gaspari never gave her the possibility to be a starter cause he preferred Carcaces (:aww:), then the next year she went to Caserta (:aww::aww:), and then finished the season in Scandicci's bench. Finally now in Busto she has the possibility to show what she is capable of...great athlete, in attack she's a killer. I am a bit surprised there are still no rumours about her going to a top (Turkish/Italian) club next year.

seriously? how long has she been playing well? for like two months?:roll: she was bad until very recently. You can't call someone who spends her all career at bench or second division as one of the best OH

• The team won supercup and silver in World club... Just Conegliano were better than ECZ in results.