Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Some more rumors for Monza, apparently they're interested on Stevanovic, Zakchaiou and Candi (for the bench I guess?) for the MB position with Heyrman leaving. Also Orthmann is leaving, probably she won't be staying in Italy. I was just thinking it was weird there were no rumors yet for Zakchaiou :rolll:

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…ovic-nel-mirino-di-monza/

Oh monza

Every year they say they have a lot of noney but don't do nothing

Imo their priority should have been to keep their base like heyrman and orthmann

If they bring a bunch of players and don't keep a base...it gonna be like savino that every year they're messy and never play as a team

• I agree. But I think Monza is keeping the local members especially Orro, Danesi, Squarcini and Parrochiale.

• I agree. But I think Monza is keeping the local members especially Orro, Danesi, Squarcini and Parrochiale.

Imo they should have keep orthmann and heyrman too

Specially when I see the names that comes from them and aren't at least at the same level

Imo monza team was soo good...only changes I would make is a new opp and another oh and some bench players

• And Sinead Jack is playing for some weak Turkish team but Scandicci is transfering MB who is totally out of shape.

If Bia can play like in her best day I don’t have anything against her... We will see

• Zakchaiou would be a great move for Monza, she's been really a standout alongside Mazzaro this year, it's like there's always one or two young MBs in Italian league who show a promise to become world-class players, and this year those middles are Zakchaiou and Mazzaro.

But on the other hand, it seems certain that Mihajlovic and Gennari will play in Monza, and that's such a mediocre move in general.

• Zakchaiou would be a great move for Monza, she's been really a standout alongside Mazzaro this year, it's like there's always one or two young MBs in Italian league who show a promise to become world-class players, and this year those middles are Zakchaiou and Mazzaro.

But on the other hand, it seems certain that Mihajlovic and Gennari will play in Monza, and that's such a mediocre move in general.

Well you have right

Before we had bonifacio,berti and botezat (not world class players but good ones)

Any of them get to have good level

Now we have mazzaro,fahr,lubian and zachkaiou

Let's see

• Orthmann has a valid contract for next season, so I'd have some reserve to those rumors that she's gonna leave Monza for sure, although multiple sources suggest Mihajlovic is a done deal. Maybe she'll go to Turkey? I don't know. Maybe Monza wants to have three OHs on level of a starter? There were rumors that her and Begic will play in Scandicci, but with acquisition of Natalia, I don't think it's possible anymore.

• Orthmann has a valid contract for next season, so I'd have some reserve to those rumors that she's gonna leave Monza for sure, although multiple sources suggest Mihajlovic is a done deal. Maybe she'll go to Turkey? I don't know. Maybe Monza wants to have three OHs on level of a starter? There were rumors that her and Begic will play in Scandicci, but with acquisition of Natalia, I don't think it's possible anymore.

Begic is good but it doesn't have nothing to do with natalia arrive if she plays in savino

If she goes to savino,she gonna be a bench player for sure

• for the money of the contract she should be starter

But I hope she should be a bench player

• She can be the best blocker in the league if she wants... Maybe going abroad will bring her passion back and she will be a high value asset for Scandicci. I don't believe it will be the case, she can be lazy sometimes (or most of the times) and has chronicle problems with her shoulder, but who knows