Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• I like Ferhat in Eczacibasi: he has international background, unlike the 99% of the turkish coaches. He worked with Guidetti, in Japan with Nakada, in China, Romania and Poland. He's hands down the highest profile among the turkish coaches. Name me another turkish coach who worked abroad so much.

• He worked with Guidetti

He also worked with lang ping .

• I like Ferhat in Eczacibasi: he has international background, unlike the 99% of the turkish coaches. He worked with Guidetti, in Japan with Nakada, in China, Romania and Poland. He's hands down the highest profile among the turkish coaches. Name me another turkish coach who worked abroad so much.

Then we might see the first non-jumping setter in Turkish League. 😂

• Then we might see the first non-jumping setter in Turkish League. 😂

:gone:

If they had at least the same level of her it would be good

Beside naz no one is

Not as much as Ferhat but dehrican also worked abroad.

To me, if Eczacıbasi would hire a local trainer, it should be Dehrican. He made amazing teams in last two seasons!

• Laura Dijkema hopes she can extend her contract with Lokomotiv Kaliningrad for one more year.

https://www.dvhn.nl/sport/From…-in-Rusland-26726190.html

Yvon Beliën says she had a great time in Firenze the past year and would like to stay one more year. Although she has this injury, she is hopeful that she and the club will come to an agreement.

Hope Firenze will sign a better team than last year, but I don't think so. IMO Beliën could do better than Firenze...

https://www.ed.nl/sport-regio/…%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.nl%2F

• Keep Belien and Sylvia. Two great players for a start !!

• if firenze fires mencarelli they can be really dangerous

Belien,sylvia and sorokaite will be a good trio

btw, When I was watching Farhat's interview, I could not understand why people criticize Ferhat so much about this decision.A decision that have a positive impact on the team and Kowalewska's game.

• Ebrar going to Novara is done deal but We are waiting for official news :flower:

Loosing Ebrar is the biggest lose for TL, She is to important for any local teams because od 3foreign rule.

But I really do believe for her personally this is gone give her huge upgrade in her career. Training with Lavarini for 7months, playing fast volleyball, playing on high level 👌🏻

• Ebrar going to Novara is done deal but We are waiting for official news :flower:

Loosing Ebrar is the biggest lose for TL, She is to important for any local teams because od 3foreign rule.

But I really do believe for her personally this is gone give her huge upgrade in her career. Training with Lavarini for 7months, playing fast volleyball, playing on high level 👌🏻

I root for her decision! I think it is an important decision to go abroad at such a young age to play one of the best leagues in the world. This will not only improve her volleyball but also help her grow as a player. I wish more people from our young generation would go abroad

• Smarzek and Busa rumored to play for Lokomotiv Kaliningrad next season.

Not any improvement at all if you ask me... Although Busa may work if she is able to play the level she showed the first half of the season. At Least she could stabilize the reception and cover Voronkova. Smarzek wouldn't work in Russia with the big block infront of her... Next to that this could mean they won't extend the contract of Dijkema, because only 2 foreigners are allowed in Russia, right?

https://www.volleynews.it/la-l…na-smarzek-e-bianka-busa/

• Smarzek and Busa rumored to play for Lokomotiv Kaliningrad next season.

Not any improvement at all if you ask me... Although Busa may work if she is able to play the level she showed the first half of the season. At Least she could stabilize the reception and cover Voronkova. Smarzek wouldn't work in Russia with the big block infront of her... Next to that this could mean they won't extend the contract of Dijkema, because only 2 foreigners are allowed in Russia, right?

https://www.volleynews.it/la-l…na-smarzek-e-bianka-busa/

busa her level was always like that,only first half of season was good after that she returned at her level

And she's more ability and less power,i doubt she works in russia but let see

• i think that Busa is a good Transfer.

To make a duo with Voronkova its a good deal.

Smarzek is a question mark after this season. But she can do good/great either.

I liked the russian setter from TL when she played in CL.