Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Tandara is staying in Osasco?

Yes, all the rumors indicate this.

• Heard somewhere that Sesi Bauru is interested in Celeste Plak now that the deal with Tandara fell through. I'd like that tbh.

A few weeks ago, she said she already signed with a club and is able to announce it in July... Although I hope it's true, because I think Brazilian league is a good fit for her!

• Rumors has it

Ekaterina Antropova is coming to Scandicci this season next to Lippmann. :white:

So Stysiak is leaving :what::what:

I hope She is gone stay in Italy. I mean their is no many top clubs who are searching for OPP.

Monza could sign her

• So Stysiak is leaving :what::what:

I hope She is gone stay in Italy. I mean their is no many top clubs who are searching for OPP.

Monza could sign her

I've heard she will play in Russia, but no clue which team.

• I can’t wait to see what Antropova has to offer, if that girl is big talent as everyone are talking about, Lippmann will need to perform on high level every match.

• Rosamaria (OPP, 🇧🇷) is rumored to sign with Novara

I don’t like this. They have so many good bench players. You can make really good team with Novara bench players

Rosamaria, Bonifacio, Daalderop/Herbots like come on :aww:

• Antropova can play as a local right?

I don’t know yet her situation with Italian Fed, but I think She already can with Italian clubs.

I really don’t know why She wants to play for Italian NT when She knows that She will not play as starter for next 6years minimum.

Egonu is still only 22years old, and Italy has so many promising young OPPs.

I don’t like this. They have so many good bench players. You can make really good team with Novara bench players

I knew she get italian passeport so she can play as local?

Thats true !, but it doesn't seem to bother you that conegliano had adams, sylla, hill, or folie , de kruijf, fahr 🙄😄