Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Rosamaria (OPP, 🇧🇷) is rumored to sign with Novara

I don’t like this. They have so many good bench players. You can make really good team with Novara bench players

Rosamaria, Bonifacio, Daalderop/Herbots like come on :aww:

maybe it’s going to be the clue for their future success.
    every team wants to have all 14 players on similar, high level.

• maybe it’s going to be the clue for their future success.
    every team wants to have all 14 players on similar, high level.

Next year Novara will be simply POWERFUL.

For sure they will attempt to mine Conegliano supremacy

• That makes lot of sense considering that previously Rosamaria was considered to go to THY, and now she's rumored to play for Novara.

Kinda weird considering what was said by Stasiak recently about staying in Italy, does THY offer bigger contract than clubs that did it before? Probable, but it shows you never know what happen on volley market no matter what is said by players. It would be probably better for her to stay in Italy, especially after this so-so season, but (maybe I'm too patriotic) she's talented enough to figure it out wherever she plays.

• Yes, it really really weird, considering she was so sure about staying in Scandicci last Wednesday. Maybe it was the club's management decision or her manager received great offer from THY. I'm not sure, but looks like the transfer market is crazy this season.

• I guessed that. If this rumor is true, it means THY has a good budget. They are finally starting to compete financially with top 3.

• I guessed that. If this rumor is true, it means THY has a good budget. They are finally starting to compete financially with top 3.

Me too. I wonder what are they planning fot their roster tho. How many foreigners? They definitely need a solid MB next to Aslı. They also need good OHs. It will be interesting to see building their roster for sure.

• Rosamaria going to Novara I'm not sure who made the worst choice: she or the club. It doesn't make any sense at all if Ebrar is already signed too.

• Rosamaria going to Novara I'm not sure who made the worst choice: she or the club. It doesn't make any sense at all if Ebrar is already signed too.

Ebrar can play like a goddess or like crap, even during the same game. They need a solid back up for her. THY signed Polen with this purpose, not that Polen is on Rosamaria's level, but when you can't sign as many foreigners as you want, you try to pick the best among the local players and Polen was probably the best choise for a bench player.

for me the best choice the team could make.

• I still think it's stupid. Both players should not bench anymore. They've passed this stage of their career. We all know what happens when one of them plays as OH.

• Ebrar plays good on OH position. IMO. With Caratasu and Vargas sge should change her position in order to play as starter in NT.

• Ebrar plays good on OH position. IMO. With Caratasu and Vargas sge should change her position in order to play as starter in NT.

Does Novara needs Ebrar as OH next to Bosetti, Herbots and Daalderop :D

• Does Novara needs Ebrar as OH next to Bosetti, Herbots and Daalderop :D

Do you think that both Herbots and Daalderop are staying?

IMO, if Thy has money, they should try to convince Ebrar to stay.

Carlini/stysiak

ebrar/seyma

Asli/ Sinead Jackson

Turkish libero.

• Ebrar-Novara done deal, she wants to play as OPP if im not wrong. I am sure Novara doesnt want to use Ebrar as OH

• I'm not sure if a player can choose in which position they're gonna play. Rosamaria has said a million times she doesn't like to play as OH but sometimes it's simply not their choices. I even think she will go to Tokyo as an OH.