Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• Jordan Thompson, Sonja Newcombe and Sinead Jack are rumored to Vallefoglia. They look pretty good.

? - JT

Kosheleva-Newcombe

Jack-?

Cecchetto

Pretty good team! But then they need other two positions to be Italian players. Who is free among Italian setters and MBs?

• I guess some players from Brescia are free. For example setter Marta Bechis or MB Alexandra Botezat

• To bad that We have so many good players as bench players when they would make such a good impact in their game.

MBs Bonifacio (Novara), Sara Alberti (Scandicci) or Fahr-Folie (Conegliano)

Setters: Gennari (Conegliano)

But as Phil said I don’t see better option than Marta Bechis.

I don’t know about MB position…

• But if this team make some impact this season and if this team management keeps their ambitions.

They are gone try to fight for title, they are gone have much more time to creative even better team :white:

• they can hire maria luisa cumino as setter

She did a great season in trentino and responsable to that campaign

Idk why she didn't renew

In mb there's fondriest,botezat,

• Oh I didnt know Botezat is Italian. All this time I thought she was Crotian/Romanian/Belgian.

If I remember correctly she has some romanian roots

Anyway, I think the transfer process is always complicated for newly promoted team. Megabox advanced just few weeks ago, and probably most of the teams had already completed their rosters.

There is similar case in polish league, second divison winner Uni Opole is waiting for official decision whether they will be confirmed as league member. And other teams already made the transfers.

• If I remember correctly she has some romanian roots

Anyway, I think the transfer process is always complicated for newly promoted team. Megabox advanced just few weeks ago, and probably most of the teams had already completed their rosters.

There is similar case in polish league, second divison winner Uni Opole is waiting for official decision whether they will be confirmed as league member. And other teams already made the transfers.

Same from Turkish league. It happens when Super leagues end earlier than second divisions. Most players are already signed when second divisions end. I think second leagues should finish as first divisions. That way it would be fair for every team. But it's kinda impossible due tight schedules

• Same from Turkish league. It happens when Super leagues end earlier than second divisions. Most players are already signed when second divisions end. I think second leagues should finish as first divisions. That way it would be fair for every team. But it's kinda impossible due tight schedules

they could start the league earlier as most of the players do not play for NT. They do not play european cup either so I am pretty sure they could manage to finish the league earlier if they want to.

• Morello? I dont know if she is good enough tho. I saw she is available, right?

Yes she's also available, she's fine I'd say Morello and Scola are on a similar level, they're not the greatest but you can't find much better right now and at least they're still young. Maybe they should try to get Ferretti out of retirement :rolll:

• Maybe they should try to get Ferretti out of retirement :rolll:

Ferretti has not retired yet. She actually restarted playing this season after pregnancy in B2 and got promoted to B1.

She said she was missing a lot playing volleyball when she was out on maternity leave, so I wouldn't be surprised to see her back in A1 or A2 next season.

She is 37 yo, not too old for a setter.