Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• which could make sense.... madi and kelsey are BFFs... but its not like they can make a serious run in the champions league

seems like a waste imo

And they just parted ways with Rabadzhieva

• It doesn’t make sense at all with all situation that is happening in Turkey. Their is no way that they are gone spend extra money in this critical moment for Turkish economy.

• BUT on another hand Robinson coming to Conegliano would be perfect :rolll:

But they have 2 Americans already so their is no way.

• It doesn’t make sense at all with all situation that is happening in Turkey. Their is no way that they are gone spend extra money in this critical moment for Turkish economy.

I cry out for your view of the economic situation in Turkey?! (just a rhetorical question)

• Crying every time Erdogan makes a speech about the Lira it loses value against USD/EUR. It seems every time Crovolley makes a statement about the Turkish economy TRY regains some value vs USD/EUR otoh, there is a pattern.

image.png

(TRY gaining rapidly after Crovolley's statement just then :rolll:) shade the economy some more sis come one, we need it

• And this is funny because ? :what:

It has my user name in ur post… tragic

• And this is funny because ? :what:

It has my user name in ur post… tragic

Oh please, we all know you are cheering for a countrys economy to collapse just so your fave league/team can be on top again. It's annoying to me and almost anything you type in sounds troll to me, so yea it's funny.

• Oh please, we all know you are cheering for a countrys economy to collapse just so your fave league/team can be on top again. It's annoying to me and almost anything you type in sounds troll to me, so yea it's funny.

They are on top, they don’t need to be a top again.

• Lets get something straight.
    Vakifbank is literally ONLY team from TL in year and half who can fight against Italian teams.
    Not single team except Vakif managed to beat Italian teams. Plus Vakifbank is weaker team in TL from the team who plays CL/WCCH, like other clubs because of foreign rule.

Don’t try to put TL on Italian league level even after WCCH, a lot of things needs to be done in TL, so that again they can come close to level of Seria A.
    4 foreign rule and better local players. Than maybe we can talk.

• Lets get something straight.
    Vakifbank is literally ONLY team from TL in year and half who can fight against Italian teams.
    Not single team except Vakif managed to beat Italian teams. Plus Vakifbank is weaker team in TL from the team who plays CL/WCCH, like other clubs because of foreign rule.

Don’t try to put TL on Italian league level even after WCCH, a lot of things needs to be done in TL, so that again they can come close to level of Seria A.
    4 foreign rule and better local players. Than maybe we can talk.

didnt an italian team just get knocked out by a german team last week?

awkward. put some respekt on simone lee's name.

unnamed-file-17405.jpg

• didnt an italian team just get knocked out by a german team last week?

awkward. put some respekt on simone lee's name.

unnamed-file-17405.jpg

And ? :what:

• I didn't see a Turkish team lose against a German team. 1. Turkey 2. Germany 3. Italy

Until someone proves me differenty.

I see Turisk teams lost how many?! 13

-15 teams against Italian clubs in one and half season.
    And win 3 times, and that was only Vakifbank.

• Vakifbank is whole different team in TL than CL? LOL

They are literally changing 1 player only. Either Kübra plays instead of Chiaka or Tuğba instead of MBH. You are disrespecting the team.

Irrelevant, wrong, useless, unnecessary, waste of time

Next

• Vakifbank is whole different team in TL than CL? LOL

They are literally changing 1 player only. Either Kübra plays instead of Chiaka or Tuğba instead of MBH. You are disrespecting the team.

Irrelevant, wrong, useless

Next

Literally the most important player in tie break was Ogbogu.

And I don’t even can’t compare middle level player as Kubra and Tugba with HUGE names as Bartsch and Ogbogu.

How pathetic you are :what::what::what::what:

Every single player is important It would be huge difference if any of this two players were out.