Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2021/2022)

• I see Turisk teams lost how many?! 13

-15 teams against Italian clubs in one and half season.
    And win 3 times, and that was only Vakifbank.

I didn't see any Turisk teams at all, interesting that Italian teams seem to win more matches than the total CL matches against this imaginary country :cheesy: Do Italy and Turisk lay in another continent? Are we talking about the same tournaments :sos: I think they might indeed be the best last 10 years in the dimension you live at sis

• I didn't see any Turisk teams at all, interesting that Italian teams seem to win more matches than the total CL matches against this imaginary country :cheesy: Do Italy and Turisk lay in another continent? Are we talking about the same tournaments :sos: I think they might indeed be the best last 10 years in the dimension you live at sis

Beri do better or don’t post. Pls akward.

• Beri do better or don’t post. Pls akward.

Go to kindergarten and learn how to spell before telling someone to do better clown

• Go to kindergarten and learn how to spell before telling someone to do better clown

okej. :mirror:

calling someone clown and you liked someone post who said.

Ogbogu=Kubra

Bartsch=Tugba
    :gone::gone::gone:

• Sorry I have more important things to do with my life rather than talking to you.

Like taking the garbage out

🙃

Pls goo so that We don’t see more post like

Ogbogu=Kubra

Bartsch=Tugba

My God :whistle:

• this is some sloppy trolling. it's too late for y'all

where are the brazilians at

(im off to go find out where the NCAA'ers are going)

But you forgot to put some “funny” gif :aww:

• Sorry I have more important things to do with my life

I don't but I should go be productive and stare at my wall, I'm sure it's got less of a repetitive personality

• Last time I checked this thread wasn't about Turkish Economy, Italian or Turkish Clubs supremacy or World Club Championship. You guys will always disagree in all of this topics, so why do you always keeping coming back to this same things all the time (and always in the wrong place)? It's simply not worth, what are you gaining with all of this? Just fighting, and fighting... stressing yourselves out for absolute nothing, it's plain toxic, and completely useless. Keep the discussion civil and on-topic, or just keep it to yourselves, it's already set in stone that you'll will never see eye to eye, so just stop. After this post I just want to see discussions about Transfers Rumors, and that's it