2021 / 2022 Transfer News (Female)

• Cuneo signed Russian OH Sofia Kuznetsova from Dinamo Moscow. Is she good? I don't remember ever seeing her play

https://www.cuneograndavolley.…assello-in-posto-quattro/

Club speaking I have no idea, but in the NT I believe she was a sub in some matches in the early stages of VNL 2019, unless I confuse her with someone else.

• Anđelka Novosel (OPP - SRB) & Sara Vučićević (MB - SRB) >>>> ŽOK Ub

OTOH, now it is official that following players will stay one more season in ŽOK Ub (Serbian league champion)

Ljiljana Ranković (OH - SRB)

Ljubica Kecman (OH - SRB)

Sofija Medić (MB - SRB)

Aleksandra Gligorić (MB - SRB)

Sanja Đurdjević (L - SRB)

• Cuneo signed Russian OH Sofia Kuznetsova from Dinamo Moscow. Is she good? I don't remember ever seeing her play

https://www.cuneograndavolley.…assello-in-posto-quattro/

She did not really play last season (five sets as sub). 2019/2020 she was in St. Petersburg (Leningradka) but not a regular starter. She mostly played OPP. I think her serve was quite good and she is quite powerful in attack even though she is not that tall. I have my doubts about her reception skills.

• I hope wolosz make courtney happen because if not,imoco gonna be in big troubles

• the worst thing is that sylla isn't reliable in decisive moments and till the moment courtney neither

Also plummer is too young

Egonu gonna have double work next season

• the worst thing is that sylla isn't reliable in decisive moments and till the moment courtney neither

Also plummer is too young

Egonu gonna have double work next season

it’s not like the end of 2021 wasn’t all Egonu ball anyways :lol::lol:

I think it’ll be fine. Kim Hill wasn’t carrying a great offensive load for Imoco. Wolosz has to get her middles involved more. Yes she’ll use Egonu more but it was a crime how little her middles were used on good passes

• Don’t act like Kim Hill was beast in attack :whistle:

They will probably have the same % in attack. Kim Hill was between 30-40%, that is not bug number.

But overall Kim Hill is gone be missed a lot. But I think Courtney is right replacement.

• Don’t act like Kim Hill was beast in attack :whistle:

They will probably have the same % in attack. Kim Hill was between 30-40%, that is not bug number.

But overall Kim Hill is gone be missed a lot. But I think Courtney is right replacement.

She was steady in pass and receive in key moments....is all I demand because carry sylla is one thing but carry both OH...even egonu couldn't do that in that final 2018

• But Megan is very, very good receiver :what:

Lets see, who would thought that Adams is gone perform that good. Santarelli is very good coach. I trust him.

• Conegliano made a great team for next season. Megan is abble to delivery what Kim Hill was doing. Conegliano is planning playing fast so they need attacker MB, good/great Receivers and player who can hit fast sets. Conelgiano has all this and besides that if the system doesnt work. Conegliano has Egonu. The best player in the world.

• I love Megan Courtney. Great move by Imoco. Their middles will party in attack every game with Courtney and De Gennaro as receiver.

• but hill was already good in receive maybe not as good as her

But in attack she need to inprove