CEV Champions League 2021 and 2022

• Rychlicki is not a Class A OPP, but he's ok. He has power and spike height. His serve is good too.

The drawback about him is his moving is slow, so if the setter passes a fast ball to pos 2, sometimes Rychlicki can not catch up the speed

IMO he & Simon were the only players of Lube who played at their best today. Rychlicki seemed to play better with this terrible hair style.:cheesy:

• Zaksa...:wall::wall::wall:

Kochanowki is a great MB but he has way too many service errors. How on earth you’d serve out of bound that much on your own set point. Then it was Simon’s turn to serve...:gone:

Fully agree. His service is awful after he changed place of service. When he was serving from the middle of the court he was game changer, now he is just bad server and has repeats the same errors.

• impressive display by Zakza. The polish team just needed a foreigner player (Toniutti) to beat current World champs

• Match of the season so far arguably. Zaksa has a promising pair of OHs but less impressive with reception and a decent setter to hold the team together unexpectedly well, compared to his last international performances. They’d be much better off with a real powerhouse on the squad.

• Match of the season so far arguably. Zaksa has a promising pair of OHs but less impressive with reception and a decent setter to hold the team together unexpectedly well, compared to his last international performances. They’d be much better off with a real powerhouse on the squad.

Toniutti play badly in NT but whole NT France play worse than before. Is not only Toniutti fault. In polish PlusLiga Toniutti is definitelly top 1 setter. In the next season Toniutti will be play in JW and even when there were rumors that Christenson would come in his place(finally Christenson go to Zenit Kazań) it was perceived by fans Zaksa like a failure. Toniutti is in top 4 setter in the world with De Cecco, Bruno and Christenson. Both Semeniuk and Śliwka are deffensive OH and Zaksa always have a great recepcion. I don`t know what happened in those two matchs with Lube with recepcion... Maybe they were a little nervous.

• agreed. To me Toniutti is at least a top tier 2 setter. Still see him behind the other setters you mentioned. His distribution is Quite smart and I find him good at Hiding intentions and trajectories till last minute. For a team composed of very balanced players such as zaksa without super dominant hitter, that’s a perfect fit.

Toniutti play badly in NT but whole NT France play worse than before. Is not only Toniutti fault. In polish PlusLiga Toniutti is definitelly top 1 setter. In the next season Toniutti will be play in JW and even when there were rumors that Christenson would come in his place(finally Christenson go to Zenit Kazań) it was perceived by fans Zaksa like a failure. Toniutti is in top 4 setter in the world with De Cecco, Bruno and Christenson. Both Semeniuk and Śliwka are deffensive OH and Zaksa always have a great recepcion. I don`t know what happened in those two matchs with Lube with recepcion... Maybe they were a little nervous.

• Skra takes Set 1. Both teams looks nervous

• David Smith was also there. He was subbed after 2 sets today but he played well in their first game to defeat Lube.

I saw him, but Rejno was on almost same level in this game

• Toniutti play badly in NT but whole NT France play worse than before. Is not only Toniutti fault. In polish PlusLiga Toniutti is definitelly top 1 setter. In the next season Toniutti will be play in JW and even when there were rumors that Christenson would come in his place(finally Christenson go to Zenit Kazań) it was perceived by fans Zaksa like a failure. Toniutti is in top 4 setter in the world with De Cecco, Bruno and Christenson. Both Semeniuk and Śliwka are deffensive OH and Zaksa always have a great recepcion. I don`t know what happened in those two matchs with Lube with recepcion... Maybe they were a little nervous.

Why Toniutti is leaving?

• Ebadipour is flopping heavily today, from attack to reception and Skra coach is not doing any changes :gone:

• Kazan - Zaksa in SF.

• Koroleva making this game bearable by becoming her cute self in the stands. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

One would expect Sliwka-Semeniuk to be a better receiving pair than Juantorena-Leal but totally not the case in these 2 matches. Reason is that LUBE serves so much tougher than ZAKSA (and fewer errors I feel like) as a whole. IMO Zenit Kazan will need to try match the serving quality from LUBE in the semi.

• One would expect Sliwka-Semeniuk to be a better receiving pair than Juantorena-Leal but totally not the case in these 2 matches. Reason is that LUBE serves so much tougher than ZAKSA (and fewer errors I feel like) as a whole. IMO Zenit Kazan will need to try match the serving quality from LUBE in the semi.

Zaksa are so good at defense. Their serves are good too. And Toniutti is better than Butko this season.

If Kazan wants to win the Semi, they must have good serves, and also good receptions.