CEV Champions League 2021 and 2022

• Congrats to Trentino!

Michieletto is the MVP.

I'm not sure why you congratulated Trentino before the golden set lol but well, you predicted it right because they won

• I don't get the match point pass to Rychlicki.

By default you should trust your star player other than role player at clutch time.

• Kamil has been overhyped lately, he was just doing a nice job when all the opponents were focusing on the left side attack. He is not an opp that can lead an elite team. Gianelli should have known this and set the last ball to Matt who was having his best game of this year or pipe was open too.

Sbertoli outplayed Gianelli. He run stable and clutch offense.

ok, pipe was not open but he should have set to Matt

• Gosh it’s so emotional! Super happy for Trentino to make it through in the end. They were clearly the better team before Kaziyski’s injury, and everyone played their part in the golden set to prevent the comeback of Perugia, really well done and well deserved to be in the finals again!

(Now just wait for Zaksa to repeat the result last year once again8o)

• Both Trentino and Zaksa got a downgrade in their lineup but Trentino got a bigger downgrade IMO (Nimir, Lucarelli)

I'm liking Zaksa's chance:love:

Let's not forget that Zaksa was sooo close not to qualify for QF:lol:

• Lucarelli was bad to his own standards last season

Yup, he had mediocre season as for one of the highest paid players in Italy. So was Lisinac, Kooy was a non-factor all season long and Nimir-ball in the last part of the season ended when Nimir was out of shape playing on 40% spike percentage. As a team, in terms of level of Play and actual shape, healthy Trentino is certainly better than last year. I still believe that ZAKSA is a favorite, they have much better reception because Zenger is mediocre at his best, but the final is in late May, so who knows.

• Yup, he had mediocre season as for one of the highest paid players in Italy. So was Lisinac, Kooy was a non-factor all season long and Nimir-ball in the last part of the season ended when Nimir was out of shape playing on 40% spike percentage. As a team, in terms of level of Play and actual shape, healthy Trentino is certainly better than last year. I still believe that ZAKSA is a favorite, they have much better reception because Zenger is mediocre at his best, but the final is in late May, so who knows.

and Gianelli wasn’t having his best season either, his sets to position 4 were especially problematic.

Honestly, I expect a great level of volleyball from the finals, can’t decide which team is the favorite. ZAKSA may have replaced MB position with Huber who performs superb but I wonder how Janusz will perform, I am looking forward to seeing how he performs under such pressure as I wasn’t familiar with him prior to this season. Furthermore, I am not the biggest fan of Erik and don’t think he has the same impact Zatorski had. I agree with Zegner, he doesn’t belong to this level unfortunately.

• I think Trentino was a better team last year as long as everyone is healthy. Shoji is usually not good at key moments, Zenger is better than Rossini by far and Lisinac has a much better season than last year (I was a bit surprised by this since the start of the season, Trentino should keep him next year instead of going with the French central.

• if anyone has link to watch the final please send me in PM

Me too please 🥺