CEV Champions League 2021 and 2022

• Very entertaining game indeed. toniutti’s fast hands did wonders scrambling kazan’s block. Zaska served harder versus previous game and offered a very solid passing. It was smart targeting bednorsz who Collapsed Both I offense and receive and got benched. Michailov as always kept it together. I wish butko relied a little more on him as he generally does. Ngapeth delivered a solid performance. Golubev is a liability In receive as often and zero defense, putting Kazan out of system most of the time. Kazan needs another libero. Kazans blockers do the job in offense but are too slow To contain fast Setters. They got overwhelmed big time. On zaksa’s side, semeniuk super solid offense and quite stable receive , Sliwka Strong spikes, receive and a lot of vice as can be. Smith got two aces and brought more than usual. I was A little less impressed by zatorski versus previous game.

• First set was solid from Kazan and shitfest from Zaksa.

Once Zaksa sorted out their passing in the 2nd, they were playing really smoothly for the rest of the match. Volvich and Volkov just could not follow the rhythm anymore. Unfortunately Zaksa doesn't really have a go-to hitter, otherwise could have closed out the game in 4th set already. Just another example that Zaksa needs every player to contribute to win these kinds of matches.

Also what a display from Semeniuk (MVP for both ties). This should be the kind of player who starts with Kubiak in NT, not Leon. IMO Leon would provide too much pressure in the passing unit and change Poland's system too much.

• Uff, it was almost impossible to win with Kazan yesterday! I think MVP was Sliwka, he had some issues in one of the sets, but for the most difficult balls he was precious. He is such a smart OH. Semeniuk for me had bit worse day in attack, he was not able to finish the most important balls. Kaczmarek has the best season in his career, he improved a lot. It was very good maych for Smith too, Kochanowski did not have a signle block in this game. Kazan was such powerhouse while serving, so little number of errors, Ngapeth was brilliant and hard to stop and Mikhailov is such a fantastic player. Kazan just missed one more world class OH. Voronkov gave great sub yesterday - very good serving and passing and quite solid attack, but they need someone better than him or Bednorz, who seemed to close his way to Olimpic Games by this season. It was not good season for polish players in Russia.

• you can be forgiven only if you find shirtless and hot pics of Semeniuk and Sliwka. Neither has it on their instagram which is extremely disappointing.

Somehow I missed your post ?( I'm sorry for that, but I saw others gave an answer and also that in the best topic of this forum you find some satisfying answer ^^

• Trentino is on another level if they played their best volleyball but they are also inconsistent so I don't know what to expect.

I think I'm going for Zaksa for consistency plus Trentino's last official match was nearly a month ago.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I hope ZAKSA will bring the trophy back to Poland after so many years. I send them all my good vibes. :heart:

Poland won a CL already? I have no idea.

now I regret my Prognosis lol

If Nimir plays like that god we saw in Novosibirsk. :white:

Individually, Trentino is a far superior team so your prediction is still in the cards and pretty much rational

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Zaksa team has less experience and they lost Poland championship.

• Whoever thinks Zaksa will win hasn't probably watched them lately. They were playing the worst 2 matches, for the whole season, in the Plusliga finals.

I really hope they are in a much better form and Zatorski is in good shape, coming back from an injury.

Heart wants Zaksa to win, but brain says Trentino for now.

• Zaksa team has less experience and they lost Poland championship.

Winning the group, with Lube and Kazan is not enough experience? Touniutti, Sliwka, Kochanowski, Smith, Zatorski played many important international competitions.
    Also ZAKSA lost the championship to JSW which was not able to participate in CL only because of COVID. You never know how the games would go if JSW could participate.
    IMO shape of the day will decide, but also Trentino plays on their ground so it will help them as well a bit.

• Winning the group, with Lube and Kazan is not enough experience? Touniutti, Sliwka, Kochanowski, Smith, Zatorski played many important international competitions.
    Also ZAKSA lost the championship to JSW which was not able to participate in CL only because of COVID. You never know how the games would go if JSW could participate.
    IMO shape of the day will decide, but also Trentino plays on their ground so it will help them as well a bit.

Zaksa played great in Champions League till now.

But a important game of CL is something that players of Zaksa are not used to.