CEV Champions League 2021 and 2022

• Okay. I hate the medal ceremony. No fans, no dream team and players just grabbing their medals as if it's a cookie in a jar. Bye.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This is a mess. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Why are they getting rid off Lucarelli? Did he flop? He's asking more money? Such a weird decision

• Why are they getting rid off Lucarelli? Did he flop? He's asking more money? Such a weird decision

Yeah he cut his salary this season and now he wants his original demand.

Trentino's rumoured OH players next season are Kaziyski, Lavia, Michieletto and Kooy I believe.

Lucarelli is great in this game but his performance is essentially doable by any good OH in Superlega imho.

#FreeBritney

• Trentino didn't play at their best. They were quite poor in defense, sorry but I really don't like Rossini.

In attack they had too many ups and downs, Lucarelli and Nimir were a hit or miss and this affected their game. And at the end of the fourth some bloody mistakes...

So congrats to Zaksa, solid and concrete team. They really do know how to play volley in every aspect. :super:

• Trentino didn't play at their best. They were quite poor in defense, sorry but I really don't like Rossini.

In attack they had too many ups and downs, Lucarelli and Nimir were a hit or miss and this affected their game. And at the end of the fourth some bloody mistakes...

So congrats to Zaksa, solid and concrete team. They really do know how to play volley in every aspect. :super:

I think lucarelli did the job. Can’t blame him. Whole Trento was nervous. I’d rather point gianelli as a first, then Rossini. Nimir As a go-to player could not save Trento’s ass. Gap between both teams in passing and defense was obvious. Look at how zaksa’s block defense Managed to Keep nimir under control (as much as one can :-) ) Agree that Rossini’s passing is a liability (Not to mention kooy). Even on sub agressive serves their passes are sometimes So far off the net. I mean, one ace and a shank on David smith serves Run at the end of first set - with all duE respect a Libero should nail those. Gotta mention gianelli’s nervous setting on pos 4 (sounds familiar) Ball often landing low and far off the antenna - a gift for opponents blockers. Trento MB’s did the job I believe. I wish Lisiniac would block more but that’s wishful thinking 🤔

• IMHO Rossini was okayish. Of course when you face Zatorski you have to perform 150% of your best to be at his level. The Polish libero is the best In the world IMHO. Even better than Shoji and Grebennikov.

• IMHO Rossini was okayish. Of course when you face Zatorski you have to perform 150% of your best to be at his level. The Polish libero is the best In the world IMHO. Even better than Shoji and Grebennikov.

agreed zatorski is stellar this year. Not sure how long he’s been at this level but right now I think he’s top 1

• He’s playing in 2nd set;)

Yeah, but he seems kinda out of shape :whistle:.

BTW, the whole Moscow team is failing a lot of services :down:

• Wasn't able to start the match. Has Semyshev played at all?