CEV and Challenge Cup 2021

• one of the weirdest aces I have ever seen by Vlasov

Really strange. But he evolved a lot as a player.

• I just can't believe it. Zenit is 0 out of 6 against Moscow including domestic league. It's not like the two teams are far apart in talent. Not a good reflection for the coach

• Pankov is so clutch.:white:

Felt sorry for Zenit Petersburg though. Another final without a trophy after all the investment this season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Semyshev 24 pts , 71% attack :white:

The Oh from Dynamo were amazing.

• To be honest, Dinamo could have closed way earlier and avoid going above the 24 points. Pankov lost his brain for 5 minutes and set three times in a row to the zone 4 when it was not needed at all, even on counter attack. Result: two times monster blocked and then defended. In the 4th try, he set to Sokolov and he delivered. The Bulgarian was just a bit pissed off he was ignored during those three consecutive sets. Next point: Sokolov scored again and poiting himself during the celebration.

• Iakovlev, Kliuka ;(;(

my heart breaks for Iakovlev. You can see it was him motivating his teammates and even cheering the crowd. This wil not be a loss they can easily forget but at least they fought till the end

• To be honest, Dinamo could have closed way earlier and avoid going above the 24 points. Pankov lost his brain for 5 minutes and set three times in a row to the zone 4 when it was not needed at all, even on counter attack. Result: two times monster blocked and then defended. In the 4th try, he set to Sokolov and he delivered. The Bulgarian was just a bit pissed off he was ignored during those three consecutive sets. Next point: Sokolov scored again and poiting himself during the celebration.

Hot.

tenor.gif?itemid=14006361

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Podlesnykh and Semyshev can even play as starters amd give Volkov and Kliuka a run for their money

• I have no idea how will zenit improve this year's roster for next season without removing Poletaev plus the impending Brizard's departure.

IMO Brizard did all he could for Zenit. Nothing stuck because Dinamo is clearly the better team.

#FreeBritney

• I have no idea how will zenit improve this year's roster for next season without removing Poletaev plus the impending Brizard's departure.

IMO Brizard did all he could for Zenit. Nothing stuck because Dinamo is clearly the better team.

I read somewhere they wanna sign with Jennia. Let's see.

Podlesnykh and Semyshev can even play as starters amd give Volkov and Kliuka a run for their money

Well, let's wait for VNL. Now Russia could have a good bench when either Volkov or Kliuka choke (in 2018 Russia had an old Berezkho and Rodichev :gone:).

• Iakolev starting spot in Russia NT is more than locked. What a way to close the diagonal, very quick. Aside his float serve is very dangerous.

Agree. He and Vlasov are the best Russian MB, nowadays. Then Musersky (his level as MB is unknown), Kurkaev, and Volvich follow. Let's see who'll choose Sammelvuo.

• I read somewhere they wanna sign with Jennia. Let's see.

It could improve their defense but they also need to increase the team serve strength which a libero can't provide.

If they can't figure that out, they'll be stuck for another season.

#FreeBritney

• Agree. He and Vlasov are the best Russian MB, nowadays. Then Musersky (his level as MB is unknown), Kurkaev, and Volvich follow. Let's see who'll choose Sammelvuo.

I think a big part of what makes Vlasov great now is Pankov's setting and I'm not sure if Vlasov can do well with other setters. Kurkaev is not having a good season now, but on their best days Kurkaev is better IMO.

• Likhosherstov can probably make the olympics. IMO Kurkaev is out.

#FreeBritney

• Likhosherstov can probably make the olympics. IMO Kurkaev is out.

:rolll::rolll::rolll:. Well, Kurkaev and Volvich are the less effective MB among the names I mentioned :rolll:. Btw, I like Kurkaev, he is such a leader :box:

• Zenit couldn't really develop as a team with their intended first line up. Firstly Kliuka and Pashitskyi, then Camejo and lastly Poletaev got injured.

Would they manage to build a solid team? We don't know, but even at the best scenario I still see Kliuka/Camejo passing line as a risky bet. Kliuka and Poletaev haven't shown what they can either even while they were " healthy". Surely though, is, if they want to be a top team, Ursov can't be the defensive option.

• Re the middles, despite the fact that we had some increasing and others declining their level I still see Muserskyi, Kurkaev and Yakovlev with their spots guaranteed.

Yakovlev is the one doing better, so no question here. Kurkaev is potentially the best ( side Musrskiy off course) IMO but his season has been disappointing. Vlasov regained his confidence but I think would go with the others. Honestly, even Likhsherstov played better overall if we consider all elements. Lyzik the surprise and will definitely fight for a spot after Tokyo