CEV and Challenge Cup 2021

• :rolll::rolll::rolll:. Well, Kurkaev and Volvich are the less effective MB among the names I mentioned :rolll:. Btw, I like Kurkaev, he is such a leader :box:

I like Kurkaev as well but his level dropped to a point Likhosherstov's float serve is ultimately more useful than all his skills combined. lol

I think a big part of what makes Vlasov great now is Pankov's setting and I'm not sure if Vlasov can do well with other setters. Kurkaev is not having a good season now, but on their best days Kurkaev is better IMO.

Kurkaev had so many injuries. I wish he could play his best in the playoffs.

Zenit couldn't really develop as a team with their intended first line up. Firstly Kliuka and Pashitskyi, then Camejo and lastly Poletaev got injured.

Would they manage to build a solid team? We don't know, but even at the best scenario I still see Kliuka/Camejo passing line as a risky bet. Kliuka and Poletaev haven't shown what they can either even while they were " healthy". Surely though, is, if they want to be a top team, Ursov can't be the defensive option.

Even if Poletaev were there, I don't believe Zenit would have stood a decent chance against Dinamo or even Maaseik in the semifinal.

There's just something wrong with the way Zenit Petersburg constructed its team.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Likhsherstov floating serve is great indeed. To me actually, he is a copy of Volvich^^ Good floating serve, supertalls, slow, and good efficiency in attack and blocking high balls ( Volvich dropped his level a bit this season though), but they are never the guy I would set an important point.

• According to Pasini, Modena and Zenit Kazan will compete in CEV Cup 2021-22 season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Arkas and Spor Toto will be playing today in Izmir. Unfortunately, there isn’t any stream. It is such a shame considering these two matches would and should have been streamed by TRT.

these two played against each other just this past weekend and Arkas won easily in 3 sets but I don’t think it should be that easy this time.

• Well, Halkbank can blame themselves for the loss. Bad coach and awful setter are the main problem. I don’t know what makes them think that that guy is a coach to bet on. What’s worse is some people think he’ll be the next NT coach, I really hope they be wrong. Selcuk cannot play the clutch moments or important matches even though he is 40 years old now, he couldn’t

Neither 6 years ago in Fenerbahce nor last season in Galatasaray. And they went and transferred him. Hernandez was having a bad day but bad sets he received weren’t helping him either, he should have been kept on the court for the golden set regardless. I genuinely believe that this coach has some sort of problem with Efe, don’t know why else he would ignore him. He came in for a few times for block, in fact made them win the first set but wasn’t tried properly when they needed a fresh energy on court. All players were bad. Liberos are beyond bad.

I’d like to congratulate Narbonne, they played a great game in which they never gave up on themselves with the help of their amazing fans. Uriarte wasn’t good in the first match but yesterday, he played great. Their libero deserves to be mentioned as well.