2021 Shaanxi Chinese National Games (female volleyball event)

• CHEONG Weng Lam 張穎琳 Zhang Ying-lin

Volleyball Association of Macau, China

http://www.volleyball.org.mo/team/women-academic

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I think they forgot to stream one crucial match 😐

I feel like a child who didn't get the train set they wanted for christmas ;(

• 4th Round

Group A

Zhejiang 3 : 0 Sichuan

Hebei 0 : 3 Jiangsu

Macau 0 : 3 Henan

Group B

Shanghai 3 : 0 Yunnan

Shandong 3 : 2 Guangdong

Beijing 0 : 3 Tianjin

[Macao, China Women's Volleyball Team: The standing is already a victory] The tallest of the 12 players is 1.75 meters tall, the shortest is 1.60 meters, and there are only two coaches on the empty coaching bench, even the team doctors are not equipped. This is the basic situation of the Chinese Macau Women's Volleyball Team that came to Qinhuangdao this time. Such a purely amateur team can successfully form a team and come to the competition area on time.

• Of the 12 players I added to volleybox, #12 Chao Ka Man was the only one I couldn't find a wallpaper picture for. Now she has this:

• How's Yang Hanyu's performance? She hasn't seem to made much progress this past years unlike Wang Yuanyuan who improved her blocking and is now running the slide attack.

• Imagine the state of euphoria, the pins and needles I would have been feeling at 24–24 in that first set :(

• How's Yang Hanyu's performance? She hasn't seem to made much progress this past years unlike Wang Yuanyuan who improved her blocking and is now running the slide attack.

Her performance wasn't very convincing. In terms of Tokyo roster, in my view Wang Yuanyuan and Gao Yi are both ahead of her.

• Yang Hanyu never flipped my pancakes, but it's almost not fair being in the shadows of the true Chinese Monsters.

• Yang Hanyu never flipped my pancakes, but it's almost not fair being in the shadows of the true Chinese Monsters.

There are really only two: Yan Ni and Yuan Xinyue. And after Tokyo, there will only be Yuan Xinyue (who is only slightly older than this new crop of young MBs -- remember she played the semifinals against Italy in 2014 and scored 11/17 with 5 blocks).

These new MBs need to stop thinking they're young with lots of time and step up.

• There are really only two: Yan Ni and Yuan Xinyue. And after Tokyo, there will only be Yuan Xinyue (who is only slightly older than this new crop of young MBs -- remember she played the semifinals against Italy in 2014 and scored 11/17 with 5 blocks).

These new MBs need to stop thinking they're young with lots of time and step up

I do believe china still has a lot of young potential mbs. i hope Lang Ping could help this young gen before retiring, and btw Yuan is a freaking different breed

• I agree, there are too many competitors.

Such a fertile ground ensures a continuously shining team post the current Golden Girls.

To establish such quality ecosystem was very challenging tasks at the very beginning... but once it runs and achieves successes and glorious standing, the ecosystem will get the necessary boost and feed on itself, just needs good supervision and maintenance from the regular caretaker (CVA) as well as the ministries of sports and education for the early talent identification & grooming, introducing the correct volleyball coaching techniques to reach across nation, tailored to varying basic to intermediate levels... from time to time that the whole chains of ecosystem, from talent scouting to league running, are intact and in good order. Talking about many decades to come.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().