2021 Shaanxi Chinese National Games (female volleyball event)

• Oh dear....hope she makes a quick recovery, and come back stronger. You know when I was watching China vs Japan, and seeing how poorly the Chinese were performing, I thought about the potential spikers that weren’t there, players who were capable of killing the ball, as you mentioned in one of your posts. Several days ago I watched Jiangsu play Fujian...and I noticed that a few of them could hit really hard. And this was why I was thinking about Wu, Zhuang and a few others earlier....

At this rate Lang Ping is gonna book flights for the U20 team to come to Rimini...

• Think it was ankle

I don't think it was ankle, it looked like it might be more serious perhaps an ACL injury based on how her knee bent. I hope it isn't, but video says otherwise. Wish her a healthy recovery.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV13U4y1L7BF?p=5

Go to 00:24:08 timestamp, that's the play she got injured.

• I don't think it was ankle, it looked like it might be more serious perhaps an ACL injury based on how her knee bent. I hope it isn't, but video says otherwise. Wish her a healthy recovery.

ouch, that looked like it hurt. I couldn't find more info online. We'll see when/if she returns

• ouch, that looked like it hurt. I couldn't find more info online. We'll see when/if she returns

Definitely! Seeing the knee bend that way is scary! ||

I just hope that the coaches take this injury seriously and not rush her to play just to win a title, a youth title at that.

• Definitely! Seeing the knee bend that way is scary! ||

I just hope that the coaches take this injury seriously and not rush her to play just to win a title, a youth title at that.

Don't even understand why she's still in a youth team to begin with. Some others at her age already were playing in WCh and Olympics... makes me so angry when provincial teams keep their players stuck in youth teams to get better national games results at the expense of player development.

• Don't even understand why she's still in a youth team to begin with. Some others at her age already were playing in WCh and Olympics... makes me so angry when provincial teams keep their players stuck in youth teams to get better national games results at the expense of player development.

In 2017, if Qian Jing-wen and Gao Yi were in U20 NT instead of the senior NT, could China U20 get the winner of 2017 U20 WCH?

I doubt it.

The winner of 2016 U19 ACH:

S - Jiang Jing, Cai Ya-qian

WS - Qian Jing-wen, Cai Xiao-qing, Wu Han, Ou-yang Qian-qian

MB - Zhang Yu-qian, Xie Xing, Gao Yi, Yang Han-yu

L - Zang Qian-qian, Xu Jia-nan

The winner of 2017 U20 ACH:

S - Cai Ya-qian, Xu Xiao-ting

OP - Chen Pei-yan, Guan Rui-ge

OH - Cai Xiao-qing, Wu Han, Liu Jia-yuan

MB - Zhang Yu-qian, Yang Han-yu, Xie Xing

L - Zang Qian-qian, Fang Jing

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• No, they couldn't, but for these juniors, if they are good already they should just go to the senior NT instead of staying at the junior NTs. It is much more important for their personal career developments.

Should Yuan Xinyue have spent more time in a junior NT instead of playing the World Championships in 2014? She only joined the team that year.

• I don't think it was ankle, it looked like it might be more serious perhaps an ACL injury based on how her knee bent. I hope it isn't, but video says otherwise. Wish her a healthy recovery.

it looked like the upper and lower leg have been twisted into an unnatural angle and yes, it does look very serious. :|

• Schedule for women. Starts Sept. 16, ends Sept. 26. single round robin of 8 teams, then top 4 play semis and finals/3rd place matches. looks like 1-4 and 2-3 but we don't know for sure.

participating teams are Henan, Shanghai, Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Tianjin, Liaoning, Shandong.

Those are also the match-ups in the first day. Seriously, who put Jiangsu-Tianjin in the first day? lol

jin8SBl0icWiM2EFspzq0nlA5Sfy5aq0bbzs4LrXxdZqdOeKToIOoMnD_hOHOoO6HRPey0ypG1zAuXI=s640-nd

• The results of the main event of U19 female volleyball in 2021 Shaanxi Chinese National Games:

https://info.2021shaanxi.com/index.htm#/sports/summary?discipline=VVO&module=summary&event=VVOWTEAM6---U19-------&unit=

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• According to the results, Wu Meng-jie has returned the line-up of Jiangsu U19.

I hope she couldn't be injured heavily again.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• According to the results, Wu Meng-jie has returned the line-up of Jiangsu U19.

I hope she couldn't be injured heavily again.

she needs to play in the adult group... Zhu and Yuan were already playing world championships at 19 and 17, LYY at 18. (four years later)

• Zhu Ting arrived to participate in the National Games with her wrist still bandaged. I just hope she's there to support her teammates and not actually play in the tournament.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F0913%2Fa7ecab2dp00qzd5qk002wc000ht009wm.png&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Zhu Ting arrived to participate in the National Games with her wrist still bandaged. I just hope she's there to support her teammates and not actually play in the tournament.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F0913%2Fa7ecab2dp00qzd5qk002wc000ht009wm.png&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

never underestimate how much Chinese volleyball officials would make you want to shoot someone...