Prediction: Tokyo Olympics Podium Finishers

• I just find it less probable with the setters they have.

They are better now

Malinov is still shaky but orro make an amazing comeback and signorile is doing a good season

• China, Serbia, USA

I'm not convinced of Italy yet because I don't know who their team is. I don't know who USA's team is either but USA has a concept. I don't know Italy's concept ... except Egonu. Not a bad concept, I guess.

Brazil could conceptualize their way to the podium, too.

I wish the podium would be:

China [edit] oops, I meant Japan :rolll:

DOM

Turkey

• After coming into 2012 and 2016 with high expectations.....

Tokyo will be the year USA claim 🥇

(okay probably not but i can still try to speak it into existence)

Still a long ways from now, but LA 2028 will be a big one for USA.

It's either Gold or go home (on home soil so the travel won't be far).

• I think coaching is a big x factor, which, in my mind, sorta nudges USA off the podium and Italy closer to it, but it also makes room for Turkey, unfortunately not DOM (or Japan).

• ;(

Sorry but what do I know? USA seems like a very powerful and fast team to me in the abstract. I don't know what else to worry about. Who do you think will (should?) be the starting 7?

• Sorry but what do I know? USA seems like a very powerful and fast team to me in the abstract. I don't know what else to worry about. Who do you think will (should?) be the starting 7?

Karch isn't very good, I was agreeing lol

If I had my way it'd be Hill/Larson, Ogbogu/Washington, Poulter/Drews or JT, Robinson (L)

but it will most likely be Robinson/Larson, Ogbogu/Washington, Carlini/Poulter, Drews, Courtney (L)

• Men's 🏐

🇲🇫 France 🥇

🇺🇸 USA 🥈

🇮🇹 Italy🥉

Women's 🏐

🇮🇹 Italy 🥇

🇷🇸 Serbia 🥈

🇺🇸 USA 🥉

• Men's

1. Poland

2. Brazil

3. USA

Would have said Brazil gold if the games took place last year. Their team is quite old and I'm not sure most of them are in the greatest shape now (still, they could win, who knows).

Women's

1. Italy

2. China

3. USA

As stated above Serbia is the biggest loser from postponement.