Polish NT 2021

• ket's see how nowicka do in this team

I want to see if gorecka has the talent to be the next big thing in poland

• I don't want to sound like a hater, but I hope Grajber won't be taken into consideration. Every of these OHs is better in attack, her reception is not enough to be in top 14.

My 14 would be:

S: Nowicka, Krajewska

OPP: Smarzek, Stysiak

OH: Górecka, Fedusio, Różański, Szlagowska

MB: Kąkolewska, Centka, Alagierska, Stencel/Gryka

L: Stenzel, Łysiak

Damaske and Rasinska deserve a chance too

The most talented Polish NT since golden generation, but it is so sad that they have to work with Nawrocki.

The saddes part is that if they achieve something Nawrocki will be like a king in polish media.

• wasnt Maj considered as the biggest opponent of Nawrocki who was trying to join the girls against him or it was only a rumour? I think she will not be back in NT anymore..

Kowalewska and what Nawrocki said about her is a big surprise, I thought she was created for being the NT setter to be Asia´s successor as first and now he wants to create another one from the youngsters...I dont really understand that, but ok

• This week, Poland will play two friendly games against Czechia.

Here is the roster of Czech NT.

Barbora Purchartová – MB

Pavlína Šimaňová- MB

Veronika Trnková – MB

Veronika Dostálová – L

Adéla Chevalierová – L

Simona Bajusz – S

Květa Grabovská – S

Kateřina Valková – S

Eva Hodanová – OH

Petra Kojdová – OH

Andrea Kossányiová – OH

Michaela Mlejnková – OH

Lucie Nová – OH

Eva Svobodová – OH

Gabriela Orvošová – OP

Klára Žarnovická – OP

• Milenkovic has not caught the Korean Draft, so maybe he will come to our league🤗

• Milenkovic has not caught the Korean Draft, so maybe he will come to our league🤗

It was supposed to be in the Tauron league group, not the VNL group 😅😅😅😅

• they also gonna have friendly matches with bulgaria in may

I think 15 and 16 I read

• they also gonna have friendly matches with bulgaria in may

I think 15 and 16 I read

You’re right. Both matches are going to be broadcasted by Polsat Sport.
    15/05 14:45

16/05 14:45 (CEST)

• and the match against the Czech Republic will be broadcast somewhere🤔

• maybe the return of nikoloba

She said she want to take part of NT again

• Polish roster for friendlies against Czechia

S: Martyna Łazowska, Julia Nowicka,

MB: Weronika Centka, Aleksandra Gryka, Marta Ziółkowska

Opp: Karolina Drużkowska

OH: Martyna Czyrniańska, Monika Fedusio, Zuzanna Górecka, Olivia Różański, Weronika Szlagowska, Paulina Damaske
    L: Justyna Łysiak, Monika Jagła

• I can’t wait to watch Gryka after these few years, I hope she is still so explosive in attack :heart:

• I wanted to see razinska

I hope that gorecka shines

Rasińska isn’t with national team, she will join later because Rzeszów finished playing in league last week. That is why i am shocked Nawrocki did not invite Szczurowska, Drużkowska is too weak for national team .

• Oh lord, Drużkowska turns 19 this year. Let her play. I see potential. :gone:

I don't want to offend her or sth, I keep fingers crossed for her career but Szczurowska is just much stronger player. Anyway Karolina has potential, she is great in block, maybe she will become middle blocker one day?

• I don't want to offend her or sth, I keep fingers crossed for her career but Szczurowska is just much stronger player. Anyway Karolina has potential, she is great in block, maybe she will become middle blocker one day?

Yeah, but Drużkowska is taller and both handed, I would love her to switch position to MB, cause she's amazing blocker. She needs to gain muscles and she will be better than Szczurowska.

• wasnt Maj considered as the biggest opponent of Nawrocki who was trying to join the girls against him or it was only a rumour? I think she will not be back in NT anymore..

Kowalewska and what Nawrocki said about her is a big surprise, I thought she was created for being the NT setter to be Asia´s successor as first and now he wants to create another one from the youngsters...I dont really understand that, but ok

what did he say about Marlena? i think I must have missed somrthing

• Yeah, but Drużkowska is taller and both handed, I would love her to switch position to MB, cause she's amazing blocker. She needs to gain muscles and she will be better than Szczurowska.

agreed and she's fast + great instincts. aside from developing upper strength, she could use more stamina.