Polish NT 2021

• This style of 2 libero system might be indeed useful in certain combinations when one of the liberos has a weakness at reception or defense whereas another one is exceptionally good at one of these elements. But I don't think this is the case for Polish team. Stenzel is both a good receiver and defender.

• From my personal informations:

The only players that will join NT before ECH will be MB Weronika Centka and OH Martyna Grajber. No Wołosz, Kowalewska or Mędrzyk. Drużkowska, Czyrniańska and Łazowska should practise with junior NT before WCH so we can say that we arleady know the roster fot ECH. The only question mark is who will be the fourth MB - Centka or Gryka.

• Nawrocki said yesterday, that until the end of week, he will announce the group of 15-16 player who will particate in EuroVolley.

• From my personal informations:

The only players that will join NT before ECH will be MB Weronika Centka and OH Martyna Grajber. No Wołosz, Kowalewska or Mędrzyk. Drużkowska, Czyrniańska and Łazowska should practise with junior NT before WCH so we can say that we arleady know the roster fot ECH. The only question mark is who will be the fourth MB - Centka or Gryka.

Wenerska should be no. 1 and Grabka no 2, but it is almost official that Nowicka will get the spot.

• Wenerska should be no. 1 and Grabka no 2, but it is almost official that Nowicka will get the spot.

Grabka had small surgery so she won’t be ready to join the team, but I agree that Wenerska should be a starter.

Różański won’t practise with the team anymore as well. She didn’t take her chances during VNL. Looks like Grajber-Łukasik-Górecka-Stysiak is locked for OH position.

• Grabka had small surgery so she won’t be ready to join the team, but I agree that Wenerska should be a starter.

Różański won’t practise with the team anymore as well. She didn’t take her chances during VNL. Looks like Grajber-Łukasik-Górecka-Stysiak is locked for OH position.

Did Nawrocki cut Różański or it's her personal decision? What about Fedusio? She did not play in VNL.

• Did Nawrocki cut Różański or it's her personal decision? What about Fedusio? She did not play in VNL.

From what I understand, Grajber will replace Różański and it’s a decision of Nawrocki. Fedusio will be with the team but her chances to go to ECH are really low.

• What is worse - Joanna Wołosz will finish her career in national team :( Dont want to believe in it but official news are coming.

He is still very young and didn't achieve anything with NT yet😱

• Sure… this coach will wool over everyone eyes until his last day as a coach. He doesn’t know honour and and honesty.

Literally everyone is pissed off, but PZPS won't fire him. I can't hear over and over the same excuses like 'we are learning', 'this tournament helped us', 'other countries have players that play in the best clubs in the world' like bish, be gone!

Wołosz is a smart girl and she won't waste her time and health with this coach.

I swear, volleyball in Poland shows that there's no equality even in professional sport. If men's NT would loose so many matches their coach would be strangled, but women can suffer with this amateur...

• Literally everyone is pissed off, but PZPS won't fire him. I can't hear over and over the same excuses like 'we are learning', 'this tournament helped us', 'other countries have players that play in the best clubs in the world' like bish, be gone!

Surely they won't want a bad result when they are hosting the 2022 World Championships... right? Or am I being naive here?

• Surely they won't want a bad result when they are hosting the 2022 World Championships... right? Or am I being naive here?

It's PZPS and Nawrocki has many colleagues there that's why he got the position and he's still here. It never was about skills or plan for NT, it was all about money, power and contacts. Glinka convinced Guidetti to take over NT, but they did not agree, also 2 years ago Wołosz suggested Santarelli to PZPS after that big scandal with affair in NT and letter, but they still did not fire Nawrocki. He's their friend, so he may stay even til 2024.