Polish NT 2021

• I don't like Barbolini, he is not doing a good job in Scandicci and he was not good with Turkey NT. Santarelli is my pick.

He's doing better with Scandicci than Santarelii with Croatian NT :D

• my favourite is Ferhat but I dont think he will get it, then I hope for Santarelli

• Poland is looking to be a very scary team with Lavarini as head coach. I feel very scared for the other European teams :white:

With that, I wish Poland will pick Marichev. (Just kidding) :lol:

• Poland is looking to be a very scary team with Lavarini as head coach. I feel very scared for the other European teams :white:

With that, I wish Poland will pick Marichev. (Just kidding) :lol:

No one is talking about the real game changer that is on the market: Marco Aurelio Motta! :whistle:

• Lavarini is the best choice.

• He's doing better with Scandicci than Santarelii with Croatian NT :D

Comparing Croatia NT players with Scandicci players. My brain is hurting :gone:

• Comparing Croatia NT players with Scandicci players. My brain is hurting :gone:

I know that :D

Maybe you will call me crazy, but I prefer Lavarini over Santarelli

• I know that :D

Maybe you will call me crazy, but I prefer Lavarini over Santarelli

Both are great coaches. In top 5 in the World but Barbolini right now is not in top 5…

• Both are great coaches. In top 5 in the World but Barbolini right now is not in top 5…

Yeah. I'm not a fan of Barbolini.

And regarding the choice, I would pick Lavarini in case they are going to sign contract with him until 2024.

In case they want to offer someone only short period (2022 WCH) contract, I would pick Akbas, because he knows very well the league and the players. He knows what the players are capable of. As far as I know he even follows the lower divisions and many young players.

• For me; santarelli>lavarini>Ferhat>barbolini

This is not a general comparison of these trainers but it is only for specific case of Poland. Santarelli worked with Wolosz for a long time, I can imagine he will try to create a conegliano-like system in Poland NT which could be very scary

Lavarini is a great coach and has experience at international level

Ferhat worked with many polish players, he knows the league as well, so he would not have issues with adapting

• For me; santarelli>lavarini>Ferhat>barbolini

This is not a general comparison of these trainers but it is only for specific case of Poland. Santarelli worked with Wolosz for a long time, I can imagine he will try to create a conegliano-like system in Poland NT which could be very scary

Lavarini is a great coach and has experience at international level

Ferhat worked with many polish players, he knows the league as well, so he would not have issues with adapting

I agree, Wolosz said in an interview that after 5 years in Conegliano she is not sick of Santarelli and he still try to learn new things and develop his coaching skills. He also took croatian players to Conegliano and I think he could do the same with polish players.

• I agree, Wolosz said in an interview that after 5 years in Conegliano she is not sick of Santarelli and he still try to learn new things and develop his coaching skills. He also took croatian players to Conegliano and I think he could do the same with polish players.

Didn't Guidetti got criticized for bringing Dutch players to Vakifbank when he was coach of Netherlands?

• Didn't Guidetti got criticized for bringing Dutch players to Vakifbank when he was coach of Netherlands?

He never got criticized for bringing robin and anne,it was because of lonneke benching sheila that was well deserved imo cause lonneke was at her prime and sheilla decreasing her level

• He is a great coach but I wondering how cooperation between him and players could looks like:what:

• He is a great coach but I wondering how cooperation between him and players could looks like:what:

He would need to call only those who are the players of SB Community :D Also, his assistants would be from that agency :D

I am praying to see Svetlana Ilic as assistant coach and Lazarva with polish citizenship xd