Polish NT 2021

• Btw, Santarelli is close to contract extension with Croatia.

• Actually Poland and Serbia are quite similar teams : great opposites ( ofc Smarzek is not on the level of Boskovic but can be a team leader ), a OH that can not receive ( Stysiak, Mihajlovic ), group of OHs that are supposed to receive well but often they don't and are rarely used in attack ( Łukasik, Grajber, Busa, Milenkovic ), a decent libero ( Stenzel, Popovic ), fantastic setters ( Wołosz, Ognjenovic ) and decent middles, however Serbian middles are better attackers, Polish better blockers. He could use a similar system ^^

• Coaches can send their offers until November 20th. After that, federation will review their resumes. So we need to wait probably until the end of year to know something.

• Daniele Santarelli:

„I sent my CV for the competition for the coach of the Polish volleyball team. There are many great candidates. I don't know if I'll get a chance. I know, however, that this is the moment to make a change in my professional life and I would like it to include the Polish staff. This is a great opportunity. Your team has shown that it is close to the best teams in the world. I want to give the girls my energy and knowledge to take them to a higher level. I believe they can do it with me. I can build the best club in the World, but it's a bit too little for me.”

:heart:

• Daniele Santarelli:

„I sent my CV for the competition for the coach of the Polish volleyball team. There are many great candidates. I don't know if I'll get a chance. I know, however, that this is the moment to make a change in my professional life and I would like it to include the Polish staff. This is a great opportunity. Your team has shown that it is close to the best teams in the world. I want to give the girls my energy and knowledge to take them to a higher level. I believe they can do it with me. I can build the best club in the World, but it's a bit too little for me.”

Didn't know he was so cocky:gone:

• Daniele Santarelli:

Even though my hear it crying for him because of Croatia NT, but what He can do with us ?! Literally nothing, their is no prospects in near future…

• 24 candidates applied to the NT coach selection. Could be that the new coach will be known on 3rd Dec.

It's worth to mention that one of those candidates in from Poland (G. tWagner) and the other 23 candidates are foreginers.

• Wagner send CV for what? For fun? I could afraid about him if he really belive in his chance:white::white:

• Wagner send CV for what? For fun? I could afraid about him if he really belive in his chance:white::white:

He said for Przeglad Sportowy that he had great plan for national team. He also mentioned that thanks to him and SMS we have many players with potential :D

• Comparing him with other candidates he is even not simmilar to other, looking for achievements:white::pinch:

• we saw his class in Bielsko :rolll:

• Pasini says that the next coach will be from Italy (Barbolini, Lavarini, Santarelli).

https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…la-polonia-sara-italiano/

I think that Barbolini from from perspective of people who make this decision may be much more interesting choice than from geeks-perspective: he has won everything in a club volleyball, has ton of experience and has won a lot with NT as well, so if someone isn't that much into tracking international volleyball on regular basis, for those people Barbolini may turn out to be a better option than Santarelli and Lavarini. And he's not a bad choice, esp in comparison to our Polish wizards, but you can't get better than Lavarini or Santarelli realistically not having top resources/top NT.

• Pasini says that the next coach will be from Italy (Barbolini, Lavarini, Santarelli).

https://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/…la-polonia-sara-italiano/

I think that Barbolini from from perspective of people who make this decision may be much more interesting choice than from geeks-perspective: he has won everything in a club volleyball, has ton of experience and has won a lot with NT as well, so if someone isn't that much into tracking international volleyball on regular basis, for those people Barbolini may turn out to be a better option than Santarelli and Lavarini. And he's not a bad choice, esp in comparison to our Polish wizards, but you can't get better than Lavarini or Santarelli realistically not having top resources/top NT.

Yeah, I fully agree, but I hope Jagieło will look for more current achievements. I think Santarelli would be the best, because what most is lacking in Polish NT is confidence. We are the best NT in the world when it comes to loosing almost won matches and sets. Conegliano was so many times in a danger, but their mindset put them through difficult times. Our players lack this kind of attitude.

• Conegliano's mindset is called Egonu.. Poland doesn't have a go-to player like that

I disagree, it is not all about Egonu, especially not this season. In 2019 they were loosing 11-14 to Vakifbank and they made it not only because of Paola, but also thanks to good services from Hill and Wolosz's blocks. In supercup 2021 she was bad and this year she's not that dominant and they still won all tie-breaks. In addition Italian NT had Egonu in OG and they flopped terribly.

• "Poland doesn't have a go-to player like that"

and that´s what a good coach should make from Stysiak :whistle: