Polish NT 2021

• lol The federation needs to conduct the final interviews with candidates and Pasini already knows the results :D

Yeah it's not the first time he does that lol, he gets some info that's true and reliable but not finalized and jumps to conclusions and tries to sell it as if it's already set in stone :lol: In general I'd say to always take what he publishes with a grain of salt

• I am fine with both Santarelli and Lavarini. They are best trainers out there besides Guidetti, Lang Ping and Ze.

I hope Poland will finally have someone who can lead this bunch of talented girls. They are like Dominican Republic of Europe, really underachieved with many talented individual players.

• They will be known on January 12th.

I would say that Santarelli has the biggest chance to be the new head coach. According to some rumors he said he would like to work with polish assistant coaches in national team (because they're great lol) and already named 2 of his potential assistants.

• Stysiak said she doesn’t know if she wanna play for the NT again or playing in the Polish league again?

Polish league

Her dream is go to turkish league

• Next wednesday (12th february) in Gliwice there will be organized a press conference during which we will find out who will be a new coach.

Today in a famous volleyball internet talk-show (let’s say) there was said that Lavarini won the contest. On the other hand, Antiga resigned during last days, but there was fight between Lavarini and Santarelli and everybody knew it :win:

• I would love to have Santarelli as 1st choice but looking back at what we have since 2008 one cannot complain no matter if this is him or Lavarini….

NT wise Lavarini did better but also had better team so hard to say.

• Next wednesday (12th february) in Gliwice there will be organized a press conference during which we will find out who will be a new coach.

It will be tomorrow at 5 PM local time. According to rumors, this press conference will be broadcasted by Polsat Sport

• It will be tomorrow at 5 PM local time. According to rumors, this press conference will be broadcasted by Polsat Sport

It is confirmed. The new head coaches will be announced today. It will be broadcasted by Polsat Sport and online via Polsat Box Go and Polsatsport.pl